post #1 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

Rep: 6214 (Unique: 3521)
Wink OCN Classic 2.0

OCN Classic 2.0

Last Updated: 3-6-2018 at 11:27 a.m. Central Time

Screenshots:

Main: https://userstyles.org/style_screens...4662_after.png
Demonstrating column colors: https://userstyles.org/style_screens...onal_29672.png
Demonstrating the new User CP enhancement (see "Edit Options" on the left side): https://userstyles.org/style_screens...onal_29683.png
Showing the corrected background color on the main page for Latest Discussions and News: https://userstyles.org/style_screens...onal_29715.png

Download and installation:

Main theme: https://userstyles.org/styles/154662/ocn-classic-2-0

Classic blue flame logo favicon: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37...-flame-favicon

This is the new version of OCN Classic. I created it from the ground up for OCN's new platform; vBulletin. You won't find the same massive amount of changes and customizations that the original OCN Classic had because there aren't nearly as many things that I hated about the look and feel this time. I may still find a few things here and there that I will change as time goes by, but I think this is mostly finished right now. Mostly! I'm never done, of course!

I welcome all feedback, ideas, and suggestions. I also welcome all help with CSS and JavaScript code. So if you are good with CSS and/or JavaScript and you have an idea or suggestion, then please show me the code you'd write for that idea or suggestion.

Features:

• Bug fix: After a recent update to OCN, the "Tags" box at the bottom of threads had the wrong appearance. So, I fixed it with this update to OCN Classic 2.0.
  • Bug fix:The feature of the left-side panel in the User CP highlighting was broken. This update fixes it.
  • I finally fixed the color on the main page for Latest Discussions and News.
  • Just a small bug fix as discussed beginning with this post.
  • User CP left-side panel item highlighting and text bolding (the highlighting and text bolding matches where you are in the User CP). Here's the screenshot that shows an example: https://userstyles.org/style_screens...onal_29683.png See "Edit Options" on the left side.
  • On the "Edit Folders" page for your private message folders, there was a problem with text being white and in the wrong locations. This has been fixed reasonably well.
  • Corrected the color of the columns on every page that lists threads and forums, including your threads page and your thread subscriptions
  • Added crisp borders to all tables, such as thread views and forum views
  • Added crisp borders elsewhere, such as the User CP and profile pages
  • Increased font size of usernames in the postbits
  • Corrected the bolding of all usernames. Now only Overclocked Account names and Staff names are bold.
  • Increased width of postbits to accommodate the larger font size of usernames
  • Modified the size of avatars and badges in the postbits to a more correct size
  • Added a background color to the top of the profile menu (when you click your avatar up on the navbar)
  • The text "Welcome, %username%" is now bold
  • Your username on this part of the profile menu is now in the correct color
  • Removed unnecessary hover effect over "Your Notifications" in the profile menu
  • In the Quick Links menu, I corrected the header color for each section of the menu
  • In the Quick Links menu, I fixed the hover color for the link "User Control Panel", and it's also underlined permanently since it's a link
  • Fixed hover color and text color on the tabs on any member's profile page, including your own
  • Fixed the header color of the 'Tags' header at the bottom of any thread page. It's now the proper light gray color.
  • Removed the unnecessary horizontal line in the Tags box when you're adding tags
  • Fixed the location (again) of the popup menus for the left-side User CP items "Private Messages" and "Thread Subscriptions". Somehow, they were moved slightly today.
  • Added a very light border around your avatar on the 'Edit Avatar' page in your User CP. This is helpful for transparent avatars so that you can see the actual borders.
  • Fixed the color of the postbits (the left side panel of every post where your avatar is)
  • Removed unsightly horizontal line near the bottom of every post
  • Added a crisp border around all posts and postbits using OCN color #46566B
  • Removed unsightly borders on all profile pages.
  • Fixed the location of the popup menus for Private Messages and Subscriptions in the User CP, but only on the left side. This is the best I could do.
  • Proper OCN color on the navbar and the bottom of the page
  • Navbar shadow
  • Proper OCN hover color on all navbar buttons
  • Classic OCN logo on the navbar
  • Classic OCN blue flame logo favicon (the small icon you see on OCN bookmarks, in the location/address bar, etc.) - you only have this if you install the Classic Favicon script from GreasyFork.org.
  • Perfectly aligned 'Tools' menu on the navbar (see the screenshot) - it drops down to the right instead of the left!
  • Red notification bubble on avatar profile menu button with bold white numbers
  • Hover effect (gray color) on page number buttons, except for those that have visible vertical dividers (such as those on your page labeled "Thread Subscriptions"). I had some trouble with those. I need help with this one!
  • "Thread Starter" changed to bold red text in all caps so that it reads "THREAD STARTER". This is a little buggy for me. Sometimes it doesn't work, but it works most of the time.
  • Fixed vertical height of avatar profile button's hover effect so that it no longer hangs down below the navbar. This is a fix of a new bug that was created when they increased the size of the avatar for our profile button.
  • The WYSIWYG editor displays the correct default font and font size. Now it's truly WYSIWYG!
  • Updated all button colors on the entire site, including a new color for the Multi-Quote button when it's turned on and the footer buttons "Mobile" and "Desktop" have the correct look
  • "permalink" is underlined to make it very easy to differentiate it from the post# link (and it has a new hover color)
  • Fixed this bug: https://www.overclock.net/forum/17790...d-explain.html
  • Added dotted white focus/selection border on all buttons. This means that tabbing around on buttons is visually much easier.
  • Updated the appearance of the code
  • Bug fix for the color of the Multi-Quote button when it's turned on (it was caused by an oversight when I changed the color of all of the buttons on the site)
  • Removed Google+/Twitter button at the top of every thread page (I am only doing this because I'm assuming they will be removing this in the future since there's talk of removing all social media elements. I can show you how to get it back if you want)
  • Changed Italicized text in Post Quote boxes to Normal text
  • Corrected the font size of post previews and the Topic Review underneath the full-page editor. It was too small before.
  • Increased thread title size on every thread page
  • Quote box color restored
  • Code box color restored
  • Spoiler box color restored
  • Fixed the font size inconsistency problem on OCN Live
  • Fixed the appearance of the postbit. The postbit is the panel on the left side of every post.
  • Increased width of Title text boxes. There's a character limit of 85 characters, and this new width shows all 85 characters. It's much wider than you need in order to allow for the variable-width font to create very wide titles. I will not be increasing the character limit, so please don't ask (after all, I don't own and run this site)
  • Fixed the location of the "subscribed threads only" checkbox on OCN Live. It was too far to the left before. Now it's exactly where it's supposed to be.
  • Fixed the width of the username and password fields on the auto-generated login page if you try to visit something like your User CP when you're not logged in. Both text fields were way too long after the last update.
  • Updated the color of the Multi-Quote button when it's 'enabled' to a darker/duller red. I was trying plain red #FF0000 before, but now I'm trying #B84300, which used to be OCN's default color for notification bubbles, and has been the red I use for "NEW!".
  • Colors updated/improved throughout the entire site, including all headers (even the post headers)! There are too many changes to list them all though. Have a look around after installing this new version of OCN Classic 2.0!
  • New hover color for "permalink"
  • Unbolded the text on all post headers, except for "THREAD STARTER". I couldn't unbold "post #" though. I spent over an hour trying! lol I actually kind of like it now.
  • Updated the hover color effect for the Multi-Quote button when it's 'enabled'
  • The classic blue flame favicon has been updated so that now it no longer breaks OCN Live! https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37...-flame-favicon
  • Fixed the height of the profile menu's hover effect. It's still very messed up on RigBuilder though, and all of my efforts to fix it have failed.
  • Fixed the hover effect on RigBuilder buttons
  • Underlined "Control Panel" and "Your Profile" in User CP, because they're links
  • Added hover color to "Control Panel" and "Your Profile" links in User CP
  • Added hover color to "Private Messages" and "Subscribed Threads" on the left side panel in User CP
  • Added hover color to the text of the following navbar items: 'FORUMS', 'NEWS', 'GAMING', 'REVIEWS', 'RIGBUILDER', 'ARTICLES', and 'NEW POSTS'. These are all links and they only work when you're hovering over the text. So, I feel it's better if they give instant feedback to indicate that you are actually touching the link.

I also created these simple style sheets for myself. Try them all!

Autohide Navbar (invisible navbar) This one makes the navbar completely invisible when you scroll down, but it's actually still there. To access it, just hover your mouse at the top. After all, the navbar is still there; it's just 100% invisible when you scroll down.

Hide "Quick Links" menu This does exactly as it says. It hides the Quick Links menu from the Tools menu. I kept accidentally opening the menu and clicking on some of its menu items, so I created this style sheet to finally get rid of it. I never used it anyway.

Bold important menu items This is a style sheet I made for the things I click frequently every day: "User CP" and "Unanswered Threads". This helps improve my mouse aim on these items.

Hide Active Topics on Overclock.net This is something that may not be needed when this migration to vBulletin is 100% complete. As of right now, this style sheet is necessary if you want to have the Active Topics sidebar hidden (disabled) but continue to have the automatic resizing behavior of the navbar work properly when you scroll down.

Lock OCN Navbar
This prevents the navbar from following you down the page when you scroll down. I made this style sheet because page anchors to individual posts are set as though there is no navbar (set too high), and it bothered me enough that I made this style sheet. Without this style sheet, the scroll position will always end up too low on each and every post when linked directly to a post whether that's the first unread post, the last post, or some specific post.

Anyway, so there you have it! OCN Classic 2.0.

Credits are in the Spoiler box below (copy/pasted from the original thread because they haven't changed):

Spoiler!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OCNFlameResized.png
Views:	1214
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	71609  

Name:	OCN Classic 2.0.png
Views:	81
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	91497  

Name:	OCN Classic 2.0Main.png
Views:	63
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	91521  

Name:	OCN Classic 2.0UserCP.png
Views:	60
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	92785  

Name:	MainPageLatestDiscussionsAndNews.png
Views:	65
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	96065  

Loneliness is a good thing to share with someone.

The virtuous spirit has no need for thankful approval, owning a certain conviction that what has been done is right.
CPU
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage)
Motherboard
ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850)
GPU
MSI GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Titanium 8G
RAM
G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9
Hard Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (OS)
Hard Drive
3 TB Toshiba P300 (D: drive)
Optical Drive
Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner
Optical Drive
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC)
Keyboard
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO
Mouse
Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable speaker wires)
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by TwoCables; 03-06-2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: New version of OCN Classic 2.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-03-2018, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

OCN Classic 2.0 has just been updated. I fixed the incorrect font display in the WYSIWYG editor. Now it's matched perfectly; it shows the correct default font and default font size. I mean, it's much more of a true WYSIWYG editor now.

I became a little ambitious and updated OCN Classic 2.0 again. This time I updated the color of all the buttons on the entire site, I fixed the footer buttons ("Mobile" and "Desktop"), and I changed "permalink" on the post headers to be underlined in order to easily differentiate it as a separate link from the post # link - and it has a new hover color.

I also updated the color of the Multi-Quote button when it's turned on.

I added a dotted white focus/selection border on all of the buttons. This means that tabbing around on buttons is visually much easier.

I fixed this bug as well: https://www.overclock.net/forum/17790...d-explain.html

Finally, I updated the appearance of the code. I believe it's easier to look at now.

https://userstyles.org/styles/155173...visible-navbar

If you install this, you will get a navbar behavior that's a lot like the Autohide feature of the Windows Taskbar. The way this works is, the navbar becomes invisible when you scroll down and it reappears when you hover your mouse over it. Note: this will not work if you have the Latest Discussions sidebar disabled using the setting in your User CP. If you want to keep it disabled and still have autohiding navbar at the same time, then install this and be sure to re-enable the sidebar in your User CP: https://userstyles.org/styles/154664...-overclock-net

One of the reasons why this is nice is, when you click any kind of link that brings you directly to a post in a thread, the navbar won't be covering the post header. The post header contains the timestamp, whether the post is the Thread Starter's, and it contains the post # link and permalink.

The virtuous spirit has no need for thankful approval, owning a certain conviction that what has been done is right.
CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
Optical Drive
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Bitemarks and bloodstains; 02-06-2018 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting
post #3 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 03:50 AM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

If you are finding that the Multi-Quote button doesn't look like it's working, then install the latest version of OCN Classic 2.0. When I changed the color of all the buttons on the site, one of the CSS selectors I used was overriding the color for the CSS selectors called .multiquote_on and .multiquote_on:hover. I fixed the bug and now everything is fine.

I updated OCN Classic 2.0 yet again. I apologize for updating too frequently. It couldn't be helped.

• Removed Google+/Twitter button at the top of every thread page (I am only doing this because I'm assuming they will be removing this in the future since there's talk of removing all social media elements. I can show you how to get it back if you want)
  • Changed Italicized text in Post Quote boxes to Normal text
  • Corrected the font size of post previews and the Topic Review underneath the full-page editor. It was too small before.
  • Increased thread title size on every thread page

CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
Optical Drive
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Bitemarks and bloodstains; 02-06-2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 07:48 AM

Rep: 71 (Unique: 57)
I'm working on a few scripts to restore functionality. Still needs work but here's what I have so far:

Spoiler!

Current code. Tested in greasemonkey:

Spoiler!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1082
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	72849  

Name:	Capture 2.PNG
Views:	1068
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	72857  

Going Blue
(20 items)
My Minecraft Box
(14 items)
CPU
Xeon X5690
Motherboard
EVGA 132-BL-E758
GPU
Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 3x8GB
Hard Drive
Kingston V300 120GB
Hard Drive
Seagate Sata II 1TB
Hard Drive
WD Sata II 500GB
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 500GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic SS-660XP2
Cooling
EK-KIT L360
Case
NZXT H440 White
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
Monitor
AOC Agon AG271QX
Keyboard
IBM Model M
Mouse
Logitech g400
Mouse
SteelSeries QcK
Audio
HD598
Other
CyberPower PFC
Other
MNPA19-XTR 10gb
CPU
Intel Xeon X5650
Motherboard
Asus Rampage II gene
GPU
Radeon HD 2400
RAM
Crucial Balistix DDR3 1600 16GB
Hard Drive
500GB WD
Hard Drive
3TB Seagate Barracuda
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 250GB
Hard Drive
4TB Seagate
Power Supply
Seasonic G Series 550W
Cooling
Phanteks PH-TC12LS
Case
Fractal Design ARC MINI
Operating System
Windows 2008 R2 SP1
Other
Intel E1G44ET2 Gigabit Ethernet Card 4 x RJ45
Other
Mellanox ConnectX-2 MNPA19-XTR
▲ hide details ▲
post #5 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by xxpenguinxx View Post
I'm working on a few scripts to restore functionality. Still needs work but here's what I have so far:

Spoiler!

Current code. Tested in greasemonkey:

Spoiler!
Wow! Thank you! This is an extremely good start. I love that the font is correct! As you can see from the little image below, we never did that. lol I don't know why I never tried to make it match.

I'm curious: when the navbar automatically resizes upon scrolling down, can we get everything to move up with it just the same way everything else does so that it still fits on the smaller 'hasScrolled' navbar?

Also, do you know if the Subscription/PM counters can be aligned together like the image below?

And can we get the links to subscriptions and messages to underline on hover?

Finally, I can't get the color of the radio button text to be white in Firefox. I wonder if maybe we need to supplement this JavaScript with CSS like we did with the original OCN Classic.

Update: I forgot to put in Autohide Navbar (invisible navbar). Added to the original post.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	RedBubbles.png
Views:	1057
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	72897  

CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
Optical Drive
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Bitemarks and bloodstains; 02-06-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting
post #6 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 12:03 PM

For some odd reason the navbar does not shrink for me so I am unable to test it. It did when they first updated the site. It might be a web filtering issue. I do not think it will work right since I had to manually resize the boxes.

Going Blue
(20 items)
My Minecraft Box
(14 items)
CPU
Xeon X5690
Motherboard
EVGA 132-BL-E758
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Kingston V300 120GB
Hard Drive
Seagate Sata II 1TB
Hard Drive
WD Sata II 500GB
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 500GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic SS-660XP2
Cooling
EK-KIT L360
Case
NZXT H440 White
Operating System
Monitor
AOC Agon AG271QX
Keyboard
IBM Model M
Mouse
Logitech g400
Mouse
SteelSeries QcK
Audio
HD598
Other
CyberPower PFC
Other
MNPA19-XTR 10gb
CPU
Intel Xeon X5650
Motherboard
Asus Rampage II gene
GPU
Radeon HD 2400
RAM
Hard Drive
500GB WD
Hard Drive
3TB Seagate Barracuda
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 250GB
Hard Drive
4TB Seagate
Power Supply
Seasonic G Series 550W
Cooling
Phanteks PH-TC12LS
Case
Fractal Design ARC MINI
Operating System
Windows 2008 R2 SP1
Other
Other
▲ hide details ▲
post #7 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

For some odd reason the navbar does not shrink for me so I am unable to test it. It did when they first updated the site. It might be a web filtering issue. I do not think it will work right since I had to manually resize the boxes.
The reason why it's not shrinking for you is, you have the Latest Discussions sidebar disabled in your User CP settings under "Edit Your Details". If you set it back to enabled, you can use this instead:

https://userstyles.org/styles/154664...ssions-sidebar

And you can use this too to go along with it: https://userstyles.org/styles/155173...visible-navbar

Can you review this old code to see if maybe it can be applied again?

PHP Code:
// ==UserScript==
//  [MENTION=388255]name[/MENTION]  OCN Classic Theme Completer v1.5.4
//  [MENTION=134119]Des[/MENTION] cription This completes OCN Classic.
//  [MENTION=388255]name[/MENTION] space none
//  [MENTION=505627]Include[/MENTION]  [url]https://www.overclock.net/*[/url]
//  [MENTION=262556]versi[/MENTION] on Version 1.5.4
//  [MENTION=129608]Grant[/MENTION]  none
//  [MENTION=117484]req[/MENTION] uire [url]http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.6.4.js[/url]
// ==/UserScript==

(function () {

/*-----PUT "Private Messages" AND "Subscriptions" ON THE NAVBAR   ---   ALL OF THE FORMATTING AND STYLING IS IN THE "Theme Option" SCRIPTS-----*/

/*-----CODE TO INCLUDE "Private Messages" and "Subscriptions" IN THE PROFILE MENU. CURRENTLY NO NOTIFICATION BUBBLES. SORRY. UN-COMMENT THE CODE TO USE IT BY DELETING "//"-----*/
//$("<li/>").append($("<a/>", { text: "Subscriptions", href: "https://www.overclock.net/users/subscriptions" })).insertAfter($(".profile .menu .threads-started"));
//$("<li/>").append($("<a/>", { text: "Private Messages", href: "https://www.overclock.net/messages" })).insertAfter($(".profile .menu .threads-started"));

var privateMessagesCount = $('.messages .notification-counter') .first() .text() .replace(/s+/, '');
  var 
subscriptionsCount = $('.subscriptions .notification-counter') .first() .text() .replace(/s+/, '');
  var 
notificationModule = $('<li/>', {
    class: 
'jncontainer',
  });
  var 
msgText privateMessagesCount == 'New Message ' privateMessagesCount 'Private Messages ' 'New Messages ';
  var 
messagesContainer = $('<a/>', {

href'https://www.overclock.net/messages',

textmsgText,
    class: 
'jlink',
  });
  var 
messagesCounter = $('<span/>', {

textprivateMessagesCount,
    class: 
'jcounter'

});
  var 
subsContainer = $('<a/>', {

href'https://www.overclock.net/users/subscriptions/',

text'Subscriptions',
    class: 
'jlink',
  });
  var 
subsCounter = $('<span/>', {

textsubscriptionsCount,
    class: 
'jcounter'

});
  if (
privateMessagesCount 0messagesContainer.append(messagesCounter);
   else 
messagesContainer.append($('<span/>', {
    class: 
'jpadder',

text''

}));
  if (
subscriptionsCount 0subsContainer.append(subsCounter);
   else 
subsContainer.append($('<span/>', {
    class: 
'jpadder',

text''

}));

notificationModule.append(messagesContainer);

notificationModule.append(subsContainer);

notificationModule.insertBefore($('#main-nav .profile'));  
}) (); 
Accompanying CSS (I was told that this code is necessary, and it was true: without it the above userscript didn't work):

PHP Code:
    /*-----CODE TO FORMAT AND STYLE THE NAVBAR LINKS TO "Private Messages" AND "Subscriptions".-----*/
    /*-----OCN Classic Theme Completer IS REQUIRED TO GET THE LINKS ONTO THE NAVBAR-----*/
.jlink {

font-size12px;

displayblock !important;

height18px !important;

color#FFFFFF !important;

text-alignleft;
}
jncontainer {

positionabsolute;

right48px;

displayinline-block;

top27px;

width124px;    
}
jcounter {

background-color#B84300;

color#FFFFFF;

font-weightbold;

displayinline-block;

height15px;

min-width18px;

text-aligncenter;

font-size10px;

line-height14px;

border-radius3px;

margin-right5px;

font-familyVerdana;
}
jpadder {

displayinline-block;

height15px;

min-width18px;

text-aligncenter;

font-size10px;

line-height14px;

border-radius3px;

margin-right5px;

background-colortransparent;

font-familyVerdana;
}
jpadder,
jcounter {

floatright !important;

margin-top0px;

margin-left3px;

text-indent: -1px;
}
fixed-scroll-breakpoint .jncontainer {

top8px;

ui-header-fixed li.profile .user-avatar .notification-counter,
ui-header-fixed ul#main-nav li.messages,
.ui-header-fixed ul#main-nav li.subscriptions {

display:none;
}
search-bar-outer, .ui-header-fixed ul#main-nav .search > a {

right:165px !important;

CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
Optical Drive
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by TwoCables; 02-06-2018 at 07:58 AM.
post #8 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 01:33 PM

I'll see if I can get it working with the scrolled navbar. I got the notifications to highlight when moused over and the PM message count is highlighted when there are unread messages. Code is sloppy, I need to clean it up.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	1017
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	73265  

Going Blue
(20 items)
My Minecraft Box
(14 items)
CPU
Xeon X5690
Motherboard
EVGA 132-BL-E758
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Kingston V300 120GB
Hard Drive
Seagate Sata II 1TB
Hard Drive
WD Sata II 500GB
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 500GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic SS-660XP2
Cooling
EK-KIT L360
Case
NZXT H440 White
Operating System
Monitor
AOC Agon AG271QX
Keyboard
IBM Model M
Mouse
Logitech g400
Mouse
SteelSeries QcK
Audio
HD598
Other
CyberPower PFC
Other
MNPA19-XTR 10gb
CPU
Intel Xeon X5650
Motherboard
Asus Rampage II gene
GPU
Radeon HD 2400
RAM
Hard Drive
500GB WD
Hard Drive
3TB Seagate Barracuda
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 250GB
Hard Drive
4TB Seagate
Power Supply
Seasonic G Series 550W
Cooling
Phanteks PH-TC12LS
Case
Fractal Design ARC MINI
Operating System
Windows 2008 R2 SP1
Other
Other
▲ hide details ▲
post #9 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter
Not new to Overclock.net

I'll see if I can get it working with the scrolled navbar. I got the notifications to highlight when moused over and the PM message count is highlighted when there are unread messages. Code is sloppy, I need to clean it up.

Wow. Thank you. You're the best for doing this.

If I wanted to put Subscriptions on the bottom, would that be easy for me to do if I know nothing about JavaScript?

OCN Classic 2.0 updated again!

• Quote box color restored
  • Code box color restored
  • Spoiler box color restored

CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
Optical Drive
Power Supply
Corsair RM550x
Cooling
Thermaltake Frio
Case
CM 690
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Mousepad
It's just a mousepad
Audio
X-Fi Titanium HD
Audio
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Bitemarks and bloodstains; 02-06-2018 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting
post #10 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote: Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
Wow. Thank you. You're the best for doing this.

If I wanted to put Subscriptions on the bottom, would that be easy for me to do if I know nothing about JavaScript?
Change the order that each element is applied in or use before/after selectors to place them in the right spot. Jquery has some pretty detailed documentation on this.

I really don't know javascript, I'm just going by the documentation on there. It's mostly guess and check .

Going Blue
(20 items)
My Minecraft Box
(14 items)
CPU
Xeon X5690
Motherboard
EVGA 132-BL-E758
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Kingston V300 120GB
Hard Drive
Seagate Sata II 1TB
Hard Drive
WD Sata II 500GB
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 500GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic SS-660XP2
Cooling
EK-KIT L360
Case
NZXT H440 White
Operating System
Monitor
AOC Agon AG271QX
Keyboard
IBM Model M
Mouse
Logitech g400
Mouse
SteelSeries QcK
Audio
HD598
Other
CyberPower PFC
Other
MNPA19-XTR 10gb
CPU
Intel Xeon X5650
Motherboard
Asus Rampage II gene
GPU
Radeon HD 2400
RAM
Hard Drive
500GB WD
Hard Drive
3TB Seagate Barracuda
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200 250GB
Hard Drive
4TB Seagate
Power Supply
Seasonic G Series 550W
Cooling
Phanteks PH-TC12LS
Case
Fractal Design ARC MINI
Operating System
Windows 2008 R2 SP1
Other
Other
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by xxpenguinxx; 02-05-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in