Overclock.net banner

Any Adobe Muse Users?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  iamjanco 
#1 ·
I need help. I need to know if someone can take a muse file I have and export it as HTML for me. Our office is a gov't office, and through regulations and other gobbledy-**** we can't use Muse anymore. And they let the license expire. Any takers?

#3 ·
It was a public facing website, not FOUO. And someone reached out to me and I'm all good! Turns out the trial of Muse will save an offline version in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.2018.1\Local Store\Preview\[muse_site_name\ when you "preview site in browser". You can copy the entire Preview folder anywhere and you're done! I noticed the address bar shows the HTML files being accessed in the new location.

I couldn't use the "Export to HTML" option since it aborts if you don't have the fonts as they were originally accessed. I'd have to re-define every font. I don't care about the font, I just needed the content.

Specifically, this was our old Family Programs site.

#4 ·
Yeah, font-wise, Adobe tends to be like that with it's apps as far as needing to be able to find them. Not that it necessarily would been a big problem for me, as I've got a big library of fonts as well, including the full Linotype and Adobe collections, purchased for work years back; though I could have run into an issue had I not had one of the fonts spec'd in your Muse file.

Glad you were able to get it resolved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.