Any Adobe Muse Users? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Any Adobe Muse Users?

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter
^^That's my user name^^

Rep: 395 (Unique: 286)
Any Adobe Muse Users?

I need help. I need to know if someone can take a muse file I have and export it as HTML for me. Our office is a gov't office, and through regulations and other gobbledy-gook we can't use Muse anymore. And they let the license expire. Any takers?

Hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. -Hodor

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Observer

Rep: 97 (Unique: 57)
Don't use Muse myself, but I could install it and run an export for you if you like. I've got a full Adobe CC subscription. Is this FOUO?

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter
^^That's my user name^^

Rep: 395 (Unique: 286)
It was a public facing website, not FOUO. And someone reached out to me and I'm all good! Turns out the trial of Muse will save an offline version in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.2018.1\Loca l Store\Preview\[muse_site_name\ when you "preview site in browser". You can copy the entire Preview folder anywhere and you're done! I noticed the address bar shows the HTML files being accessed in the new location.

I couldn't use the "Export to HTML" option since it aborts if you don't have the fonts as they were originally accessed. I'd have to re-define every font. I don't care about the font, I just needed the content.

Specifically, this was our old Family Programs site.

Hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. -Hodor

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Observer

Rep: 97 (Unique: 57)
Yeah, font-wise, Adobe tends to be like that with it's apps as far as needing to be able to find them. Not that it necessarily would been a big problem for me, as I've got a big library of fonts as well, including the full Linotype and Adobe collections, purchased for work years back; though I could have run into an issue had I not had one of the fonts spec'd in your Muse file.

Glad you were able to get it resolved.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in