SOLD - Ivy Bridge ITX Combo (Mobo, Ram, CPU, SSD) - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

SOLD - Ivy Bridge ITX Combo (Mobo, Ram, CPU, SSD)

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 76 (Unique: 58)
SOLD - Ivy Bridge ITX Combo (Mobo, Ram, CPU, SSD)

Parting out an ITX system so I no longer have a need for this combo. This would make a decent midrange gaming pc or a bomb plex server etc. Compact package with msata SSD mounted on the back of the mobo.

Mobo (AsRock Z77E ITX):
I am the original owner of this motherboard, bought it new back in the day and it has had no problems since. I have removed the wifi card and heatsink cover for reasons I cant remember. I also spray painted the mobo port cover panel black. Has quite good OCing potential, delivers stable voltage from what I can tell. Have run multiple processors in it over the years. Ignore the copper heat sinks on the VRMS in some of the pics, they are not included.

Processor (i5 3570k):
I bought this secondhand on another forum to upgrade from a dual core I was running at the time. Took the plunge and delidded it, applied conductonaut to it and it dropped the temp 30+ degrees C. One core runs hotter than the rest for some reason. Note: this chip is a bad clocker (even before the delid). I would say it could hold 4.2 with decent voltage but it hits a wall after that. It will come with a cooler that is barely better than the stock intel one, but fine as a backup or for stock use. I think it is this cooler https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16835200057

Ram (Gskill TridentX DDR3 2400mhz C10 2x4GB)
Bought this ram back in the day when I got the mobo, no problems either. On my first 3570k it ran 2400 no problem at 1.65v. However, as noted above, the current 3570k is not a good clocker, and apparently does not have a good IMC, I ran it at 1866-2000mhz I cant remember exactly. I peeled the stickers off of them at some point to give a more blacked out look. The red heatsinks on the top of the ram sticks are removable if youre into that sort of thing.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...1685-_-Product

Storage (Samsung 840 EVO 250GB mSATA)
Bought this new from Amazon, no problems since. Still rated as 100% per CrystalDisk Info. This mounts on the underside of the board.

Does not come with OS, I was running windows 10 student on it so that license will not transfer to you. I do not have any original boxes but all parts will be wrapped in antistatic bags as needed. I ship USPS typically. I do business through paypal typically but am open to other low fee options (no crypto). If my price is out of line let me know or make me an offer. Yes I know my pics are trash and theyre never the right orientation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	file3-4.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	264434  

Name:	file2-5.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	264436  

Name:	file-11.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	264438  

Last edited by Shadow_Foxx; 04-11-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in