These GPUs were pulled from a mining setup in Southern California. They were purchased new, Late January 2018 or later.
Paypal, via PM.
- not much there, but it's all positive.
Ebay: Magewar's Feedback
- only 2 significant sales, but all positive
Images of the remaining unboxed Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1:
I've sold something like ~60 GPUs in this mining sale. Just these 2 remain:
- (1860Mhz Boost)
(1) Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming: GV-N1080G1 Gaming-8GD rev 1.0: No Box ---------- $265 shipped
within continental US.
(1) Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming: GV-N1080G1 Gaming-8GD rev 1.0: No Box, middle fan impeller has come off and the spindle is noisy above 50% fan speed, so only 2 fans working, and it needs some attention (75C Max during 5 runs of Unigine Superposition, 65% max fan speed on default fan curve, 25-26C ambient room) - $230 shipped
within continental US. - *PENDING*
Notes on that 2nd GPU's fan repair:
- The 3-fan replacement pack (T128010SU , ribbed fan blade version) is less than $20 on amazon;
- noctua nf-b9 or nf-a9 and arctic F9 92mm fans are a good upgrade if you do away with the GPU fan shroud. I'd go with PWM fan versions and use a splitter to connect to the GPU header or a motherboard header (lose GPU-temp-dependent fan control).
$480 shipped for both