New to Overclock.net
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hendersonville, NC
I may have the full accessories box for the x800 if you don't have that yet...
With ATI Remote Wonder II
Composite, Component, remote, cables, converter boxes ( 2 )... Is this something you're interested in? They are all sealed ( It may be RMA box... )
Here are the package labels - a few of them are ziplocks ( actually, only 1 the remote controller and booklet one )
- Antenna? ATI:6110008000 WST: C219RM-097
- Conversion Box: ATI CABLE MODEL: AV_OUT PART NO. 6110018400 - looks like a domino 5 | 5 style, likely for stacking since there are actually 3 of these... 10 pin gold connector with 2x 3.5mm blue and green plugs, green has male and female straight through - box has s-video and component ( Red White = 2 Ch audio / Yellow = Video )
- Purple 8 pin Wire to box ( rows are 3, 3, 2 from arrow on top - Cable says AV IN ).. Same with S video, C / L / R -- ATI: 6110019800 WST:GC219RM-112 REV.:A
- Black wire with large red AV OUT ( rows are 3, 3, 3 ) with blue and green 3.5mm jacks, green is the same straight through and orange rca connector. Box has component? Red, White, Blue, Red, Green which show up in same order of Y, Pr, Pb, Audio L, R -- ATI:6110020900 WST:GC219RM-111 REV.:A
- Straight silver connector with 2 RG6? female connectors and 2 connectors, purple and black on inside - these look like they match up to the previous heavy duty wires... Black one, from top / arrow or key is 3, 4, 3 but the top 3 has 2, then a space, then the last pin.. The purple is 3, 3, 2 but the middle 3 has 1, space then 2 pins - female connectors all of them... It is ATI:6110018300 WST:C219RM-099 REV.D
- Remote in ziplock actually looks sealed... The large bag is P/N: 151-V01150 PHILLIPS REMOTE CONTROL+USB RCVR KIT ENG REV. B Made in Canada, China, Indonesia - It does have a USB antenna or something - black box round with small nib sticking up - ATI P/N 5000024300 Class B Digital Apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003 - and the bag has 3 sealed batteries PArt# 5320000800
- One more ziplock with discs, etc... P//N 151-V01187 AIW X800XT 256M AGP ENG COLLATERAL KIT REV.C Made in Canada, USA - has what looks like 4 cd white sleeves in it, and feels thick like at least 4 discs. Top disc is Catalyst Copyright 2004, 100+ DVD, 180-V01095-100
This may have actually been one of my old graphics cards and it may not be RMA box... Or I may have picked it up like that, not sure... Didn't they used to have 'book-covers' around the plain box back then instead of printed boxes?