Overclock.net banner

[SOLD](FS) Pair Titan XP 2016 (Used) $1,000 Shipped to US48

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  deafboy 
#1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] Nvidia Titan XP 2016 - $1,000 Shipped to US48 comes with EKWB Nicel/Acetal Waterblock and backplate installed with Grizzly TIM

I'm not budging for less than $1,000 on these but they are still for sale. Offers for lower will be ignored. This does not come with the stock coolers unless you pay the difference to ship them. I have all of it including all the screws, pads and box with all the accessories that came with them.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I might but I'm trying not to split them so I only package/ship/insure once. I actually had this priced too high for what I was looking for so price reduced to 1,000. Yes it's 3584 versions.

#4 ·
Do you have the stock coolers?

#5 ·
I have everything meticulously packed neatly since I always buy video cards with the intent that I'm going to upgrade to the latest shiny and will need to sell off at some point. I didn't offer it here because those coolers are heavy and the package would get bigger and would rather not ship it unless someone really wants them shipped with the cards.

#9 ·
If someone else wants to buy the 2nd one I'll split them up. These are still for sale though. I'd ship the stock coolers with everything that came originally with the cards as long as you pay for the shipping difference.

#10 ·
Ahhh, slightly tempted for one, lol, also in SoCal

#11 ·
Titan XP Pascal (2016)

I'm not budging for less than $1,000 on these but they are still for sale. Offers for lower will be ignored. This does not come with the stock coolers unless you pay the difference to ship them. I have all of it including all the screws, pads and box with all the accessories that came with them.

#14 ·
Sorry, just saw PM. Responded

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.