Sold: 1070ti Founders Edition - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Sold: 1070ti Founders Edition

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-26-2019, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 76 (Unique: 58)
Sold: 1070ti Founders Edition

Sold to sgtgates

I have a 1070ti founders edition that I bought last year directly fron nVidia during the mining craze. I believe I bought it in March, so it is not even a year old. It came with a 3 year warranty. Never mined on, only used for intermittent gaming (mostly GTAV). Been well taken care of, in a room with an air purifier, no pets, no kids etc. Selling because I have taken up another expensive hobby and also my time will be limited in the next few years. I also have the original box and all original materials that came with it. In terms of overclocking, I believe it does +200, +600 no problems with an increased power target. Here is a Timespy run I did with it. https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/28083197.

$280 Shipped, we can discuss insurance when the time comes. If you can provide evidence that my price is high, send it my way. Willing to entertain offers but I am not desperate.
$250 cash if local in KY.

I typically do business through paypal, although other methods will be considered if they are low fee (no crypto)
I typically ship USPS, but will consider FedEx if it is less expensive. I may not be able to ship for a few days, possibly as late as saturday, so keep that in mind.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	file1-2.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	255898  

Click image for larger version

Name:	file-6.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	255900  

Last edited by Shadow_Foxx; 03-02-2019 at 06:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in