FS EVGA GTX 1080 FTW w/EK block & backplate - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

FS EVGA GTX 1080 FTW w/EK block & backplate

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 03:02 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 37 (Unique: 13)
FS EVGA GTX 1080 FTW w/EK block & backplate

Heat is under scgt1 w/ 123+

Local is DFW area (Arlington to be specific)

Between just finishing EDGE back in December and Carnage last weekend I can't think of anything I would need in trade so just looking for cash on everything.

1. EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (6286-RX) w/ EK block and backplate
Ran in SLI in Project Red until September 2019. Was torn down to make EDGE and has been boxed in the closet since. When I powered it up for photos Malwarebytes was screaming it was outdated by 96 days if that tells you how much use it actually got. Had a 2070 in my daily/Plex server so I spent most of my time on it.
Previous owner neglected to properly package so the stock backplate was against the stock hsf leaving it dented and scuffed up. If your like me and buying a blocked card you don't care about the stock hsf setup anyway. With the above said there is some scuffing to the blocks finish also as it wasn't properly protected for shipping either. (SEE PHOTOS) I can take more if needed.
Was ran with only distilled and PT Nuke since I've had it and temps were never over 45C. I only have a few Timespy runs from when I first installed the card since it seems they no longer keep a ton of runs in history and I was benching 2070s before I noticed the 1080 runs were disappearing.
I still have the EK FC 1 slot terminal and if your going SLI and need it add $20 to the below price. I sell the rare 1 slot HB bridges on Ebay for the premium they bring so I won't even mention the 2 I have.
Card photos
https://imgur.com/a/KyUquP4
1 slot FC Terminal photos (3rd has new timestamp)
https://imgur.com/a/Z0gcDB3
Looking for $380 local $400 shipped for the card and block Add $20 to either price if you want the FC terminal $330 shipped if you want only the stock card no waterblock.

Last edited by scgt1; 08-05-2020 at 04:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-05-2020, 04:05 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 37 (Unique: 13)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in