FS Custom powder coated and painted Corsair Carbide Air 540 w/ DEMCiflex filter set - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

FS Custom powder coated and painted Corsair Carbide Air 540 w/ DEMCiflex filter set

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 03:09 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 37 (Unique: 13)
FS Custom powder coated and painted Corsair Carbide Air 540 w/ DEMCiflex filter set

Heat is under scgt1 w/ 123+

Local is DFW area (Arlington to be specific)

Between just finishing EDGE back in December and Carnage last weekend I can't think of anything I would need in trade so just looking for cash on everything.

1.Custom powder coated and painted Corsair Carbide Air 540 w/ complete DEMCiflex filter set
Case served me well as Project Red. The mobo tray and PCI slot covers are powder coated while the fan grills are just painted due to them barely clearing the panels as it was. Powder would have made them too thick for the panels to go on properly.
The case is modified for the ability to have external cooling along with the rear psu compartment floor being drilled to mount dual MCP355 pumps. I started this build with dual MCP355 pumps until one burned up due to lack of a heatsink. Newb lessons! I then installed a single loop with EK X-RES Revo 100 installed above the SSD cages mounted to the rear panel.
The case is setup with a fill port installed above the psu compartment and is positioned for a G1/4 90 degree fitting from the fill port to another 90 degree fitting in the top of a Revo reservoir. There are tubing pass through setups in both the rear panel of the main compartment and the rear panel of the PSU compartment. The round grommets have seen better days and I think one was missing.
So configuration options are very open. There is also a complete DEMCiflex Corsair Carbide Air 540 filter kit included that has done wonders for keeping the interior dust free. Case was reassembled with white rivets to match the color theme of the build. Side panel window probably has some swirl marks here and there from cleaning over time as any acrylic window does.
Case photos
https://imgur.com/a/kuzSXX4
More photos with Project Red showing the case
https://imgur.com/gallery/DPTLJUc
Case retails for $140 + tax at Newegg ($151.53 w/ 8% tax) Filter kit retails for $80.24 shipped from Demcifilter for a retail total of case and filters alone $231.77 and there is $150 in prep and powder coating done to the case which comes to $381.77 Looking for $180 local or $210 shipped
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-05-2020, 04:04 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 37 (Unique: 13)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in