[FS] Silent 5820k rig: 32GB DDR4 2400 + Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD! - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[FS] Silent 5820k rig: 32GB DDR4 2400 + Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD!

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 10:21 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
[FS] Silent 5820k rig: 32GB DDR4 2400 + Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD!

I'm selling this gaming rig I've used for the last couple of years. Still burns through games like it's nothing! Recently sold the graphics card out of it, so now you can use your ideal card!

The system was originally built as a silent gaming system. The computer is completely silent at idle and only experiences whatever sound your graphics card puts out--everything else is absolutely silent. This system comes with a Fractal Define R5 Blackout case and several Noctua fans; only the best! Also comes with a Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD!

All parts were bought new and have never had any issues in the entire time I've used the computer. Runs like a champ!

I'm asking $800 USD. I'm willing to ship to the US. Shipping included in price for continental US. PayPal only. This is a full package deal: only offers for the entire system will be considered.

You won't find a deal like this on a system this solid anytime soon. I'm pricing to move it quickly instead of trying to make top dollar!

Here's a list of all the parts currently inside the computer. I have a fanless GTX 1030 in it as a placeholder so I can still use the computer day-to-day.

MSI X99A SLI PLUS LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99
Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB DDR4 2400
Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM 1000W Fully Modular
Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Silent ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler
Noctua NF-S12A ULN 120mm Case Fan x3

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 07:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
This still available?
Memory config? 4x8 or 2x16?
Willing to ship to 44136?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in