Please read These before posting in this section.
The following types of software sales/wanted/trades are prohibited.
- No software keys, e-gift cards/vouchers, discount codes, etc: Only physical items that are able to be shipped can be listed. In person pick up or delivery of items is allowed as long as all other rules are followed.
- OEM software: Unless it's in the original, factory sealed package or never registered AND accompanied by a significant piece of hardware (defined as optical drive or larger).
- EXCEPT: Open OEM registered versions of Windows may be sold with the motherboard the OEM license is tied to.
- Online accounts: Unless sellers can demonstrate that the EULA does not prohibit sales. In Game Items
- Software keys not accompanied by original media: This includes steam games, pack deals or any other digital download.
- Promotional software: Any software received with a hardware purchase must not be sold separately.
10 May 2014 Update
For Sale/trade listings must include a photograph of the actual item(s) for sale as well as a note (piece of paper or similar) with your Overclock.net name and the date. Any listing not including a photo with a note with your Overclock.net name and the date will be deleted until a photo is ready to be added.
Where applicable you MUST provide a photograph of the Model, Serial number or Version information in order to accurately describe your item.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|