FYI If you didn't install version 1.75 and manually force it to NOT INSTALL PROGRAM UPDATES then your key got borked. After 1.75 the LT keys won't work and you may have flagged that key you purchased on G2A. Best bet is to find MBM 1.75 Install it and immediately go into the update settings and uncheck the program updates. You can still have the def updates just not program updates. Then attempt to activate with the key you were given. FYI It should be a 2 part key IE an ID and serial number.
To download Malwarebytes use the following link. https://malwarebytes-anti-malware.en...download/42997
To ensure that Malwarebytes will continue to update the threat database (but not upgrade the program version) do the following:
*If you are asked to update before you can complete the following steps, select "Later". If you accidentally update, uninstall the program, reinstall and perform the following steps:
1) Click on "Settings" at the upper-middle of the window.
2) Click on "Update Settings" from the menu on the right.
3) UNCHECK "Check for program updates when checking for database updates."
To insert your license:
1) Click "Activate" in the upper-right corner of the window.
2) Insert your license info.
3) Click the "Activate" button.