how to use 3rd oarty (ps4/xbox one) controllers on switch - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

how to use 3rd oarty (ps4/xbox one) controllers on switch

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 66 (Unique: 43)
how to use 3rd oarty (ps4/xbox one) controllers on switch

Hi
I own razer raiju and Mayflash magic-ns. so i thought they can make an update and get support for it but it seems not.

I have been doing some research I couldn't find anyone using any of these controllers on Nintendo switch
Raze-
wild cat
wolverine TE
wolverine ultimate
Raiju original
Raiju TE
Raiju ultimate

when I asked about all the controllers above , if they got any of them supported it seems they didn't test so PLZ guys anyone did Try any of these controllers on Nintendo Switch and somehow made it work ?

"We did not test it with the devices you mentioned,just test it with Razer Panthera Arcade Stick for PS4,so we can not make sure its compatibility ,we are so sorry !"

I have tried magic-ns and I did email them , it seems won't happen on the current magic-ns device.
I emailed them

They replied:
"There is a little unused space in the chip of Magic-NS,can not add Razer Raiju into it any more"

So my reply was:
"At least can give option to flash the device so it will replace some other supported stuff like xbox controllers: 
8bitdo did that with their controllers like N30 " 

:/ so it ended like this:

"Sorry,it is incompatible with Raiju Ultimate.
We are developing a new “Magic-NS”and will be born soon.
When it was out we will advise Raiju controller to R&D Team and try to add it into the compatibility list "

when I asked about all the controllers above , if they got any of them supported it seems they didn't test so PLZ guys anyone did Try any of these controllers on Nintendo Switch and somehow made it work ?

"We did not test it with the devices you mentioned,just test it with Razer Panthera Arcade Stick for PS4,so we can not make sure its compatibility ,we are so sorry !"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 08:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
You just need a Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch/PS3/Windows PC: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RJRQ1YD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in