OCCT 3.0.0 beta 10
* Linpack test has been updated, and is now much harder on core i7s.
* DirectX 9 version is detected and if not recent enough, the tab is disabled and you've got an error message
* Cuda is detected the same way (but incomplete, as it reports OK on GeForce 7s, and yu need GeForce 8 or more to run it).
* OCCT won't enter the crazy mode anymore if you click the on and off buttons ni a loop
* Core number detection improved (but there's still a bug going on there, sometimes OCCT detects only 3 cores out of 4, 1 instead of 2...)
* Graph size option has disappeared (unused)
* A new option has appeared "Generate graphs", checked by default. Guess what it does if unchecked... it won't generate graphs !
* Due to a few power supply deaths, the Power Supply test bears a warning the first time you click on it.
* The GPU test now works in fullscreen mode with ATI crossfire cards, and the window can be moved to another screen without crashing
* The window position is now saved and restored upon startup.
* The aboutbox now has the correct design
* The bottom of the main form now has the right design (shape, size, color).