Here is a Mod I did recently to my M11x R2 Before I traded it just to offer somthing special and to exersize my Laptop modding skills which I hadent done in awhile. Check it out!
Intel i3 330UM Processor
Dual Channel 8GB Ram PC3-10700
NVIDIA GeForce 335M GT
Samsung 128GB PM810 SSD
Built in Intel Graphics(Switchable)
Original AC Adapter
11" HD LED display
MODS AND UPGRADES:
1. I Maxed out the RAM to 8gb
2. OC'd The i3 Processor
3. Installed a SSD
4. Upgraded the Thermal Paste to Artic Silver 4
5. Applied nice Red Carbon Fiber Vynal to the palm rest area, front bezel dip, LCD cover, and modded bottom Fan inlet area.
6. Cut out Fan outlet brush guard for maximum air flow
7. Cut out area over stock heat sink to accomidate added heatsink
8. Sanded and Buffed all exposed heatsink areas
9. Applied 3M VHB double sided tape for aftermarket heatsink installed
10. Modified a Southbridge Heatsink to fit over the main CPU and GPU exposed heatsink area to dissipate heat.
11. Applied Diamond Thermal Paste to areas for the new heatsink
12. Added small aftermarket VRM heatsinks to areas still exposed including the heat pipes that attach to the rear copper fins of the stock heat sink.
13. Cut the bottom cover to accomidate the heatsinks.
14. Installed a nice U-Channel rubber gasket for a clean fit.
15. Installed bottom cover