Overclock.net banner

Question about my new HP Omen 15T Notebook

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  marand97 
#1 ·
I havent taken delivery of it yet, as HP says it will ship out tomorrow after waiting a week for build time! My question is this: I optioned it with a RTX 2070 Max Q GPU, will this GPU take the regular RTX drivers on nvidias website, or does this gpu take proprietary drivers or special mobile drivers? Just want to make sure I have up to date drivers when I get this as it will be used heavily for gaming and im willing to bet the drivers on it or just gonna be what MS installs when they loaded the OS or something similiar.

Thanks

#2 ·
From what I can tell, most gaming machines these days will use normal RTX drivers. I know there are a few that don't, but it's like... one manufacturer, and I'm fairly certain it's not HP.

If you have any questions regarding performance or quirks or temps, I'd check out Bob of all Trades on YouTube. He's been a crazy good source of information regarding laptops for me and that definitely helped me when it came to buying a new machine. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.