1. you need to use the default standard font
2. water cooling won't help any as you need just as many fans to dissipate the amount of heat that you have - your system will run cooler, but your room will be just as hot
3. try getting some filters, that way you don't have to clean out your whole system, just the filters
4. try cleaning your room of dust
If you have a lot of dust build up, it has to be sucking something in
5. try a fan controller, set the fans at a lower speed - your system will heat up a little bit more, but you won't have something sucking in all sorts of dust at high speeds
6. try turning around some of your fans so that they are exhausting instead of pulling in, that should help to eliminate dust as well.