Corsair 750D Owners Club - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Corsair 750D Owners Club

post #11 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 122 (Unique: 98)

My parts are slowly coming in,hopefully between now and the next 2 weeks i will have all my parts....

Currently Playing...Titanfall...Watch Dogs...Skyrim...Murdered~Soul Suspect...DayZ...BF4...

Up Next...Enemy Front...Sniper Elite 3...Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor...The Division...The Crew...

''When you're drawing up your list of life's miracles,you might place near the top,the very first moment your baby smiled at you''
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:38 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
@JamaicanReaper

Which XSPC 360 did you have installed on top?

Edit: NVM. It's an EX360. Glad to know the parts are coming in. Hope to see the build soon!
post #13 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:41 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljs17 View Post

@JamaicanReaper

Which XSPC 360 did you have installed on top?
I have the EX 360 installed....

Currently Playing...Titanfall...Watch Dogs...Skyrim...Murdered~Soul Suspect...DayZ...BF4...

Up Next...Enemy Front...Sniper Elite 3...Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor...The Division...The Crew...

''When you're drawing up your list of life's miracles,you might place near the top,the very first moment your baby smiled at you''
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

I'm on my phone so everything's like teeny-tiny tongue.gif Didn't see the label right away. Thanks though!
post #15 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 552 (Unique: 388)

The rubber grommets are a reasonable idea but the 3mm allen bolts that come with Alphacool rads slide right through them. I only had a few washers around so this will do till I can find some black ones.

Magnetic radiator filter on first, and magnetic mesh covers it nicely! Doesn't sit up or appear obvious ... I was worried how this would turn out.

Erk ... terrible pics as usual. Will try better tomorrow. Quite good initial impressions

post #16 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljs17 View Post

I'm on my phone so everything's like teeny-tiny tongue.gif Didn't see the label right away. Thanks though!
No Prob....thumb.gif

post #17 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by koniu777 View Post

Here is mine, sorry for the messy tubing this is just temporary till I order some acrylic tubing from primochill.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Good to see the first build in the club....thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakusonfire View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

[/SPOILER

Erk ... terrible pics as usual. Will try better tomorrow. Quite good initial impressions
Nice build mate,did you try using the bottom 240 because im having problems mounting my rad there,may have to do like you and mount it upfront even tho my build plan was for a 360 top and a 240 at the bottom....

post #18 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

@Jakusonfire

Is that a UT60 or an XT45 you got on top?
post #19 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 06:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
I wonder one thing: If You mount 240rad on the bottom in horizontal position, where can You 'mount' HDD drive ?

@Jakusonfire

Why did You mount 240 rad with the fittings in the lower position ? Would not it be easier to have the rad upside down ? Then You would not have to use those angle adapters.

post #20 of 9679 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 07:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 552 (Unique: 388)
It is an XT45 360 in the roof. The front 240 is that way to make it easier to include the flow meter into the loop. I'm just testing some different arrangements before I change to acrylic tubing anyway. This loop is very temporary just to get the system running. There is a second layer of fans going on too.

I actually didn't try the bottom 240 mount and I meant to, I won't use it because I want storage and other factors but I did mean to investigate it. From looking at it quickly today, only a very short end tank would fit there ... something like the Koolance CU720V

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in