*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 558 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club

post #5571 of 5673 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 07:00 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 59 (Unique: 35)
Quote: Originally Posted by Goofy Flow View Post
No update or new builds for a long time now.

What's happen with this thread?
I will explain to your right now after spending $700 case.

Its been 7 month and i cant finish the build bc parvum its no able to sent me a working case.

First they sent me wrong top panels and i have to wait 2 month to get it .

After finally receiving the Top panels i assemble the case and guess what???? the plate was leaking video below

I have to say they answer me quick and ship another plate and i receive it fast but guess what the second plate its leaking and they said they tested the plate which im 1000% sure they didnt.

Now i ask for help to the community . I need someone that have a cnc machine that can help me replicate the plate bc clearly parvum its no able to fabricate a working plate.

Its been 7 month and i cant finish this damn Build .I spent over $4000 in parts and i'm really close to trash the entire system and break this case with a hammer.I cant even explain how pissed i'am.

Any info or help are very welcome.

Last edited by pompss; 11-04-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5572 of 5673 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Crazy

Rep: 25 (Unique: 19)
Quote: Originally Posted by pompss View Post
Now i ask for help to the community . I need someone that have a cnc machine that can help me replicate the plate bc clearly parvum its no able to fabricate a working plate.

Its been 7 month and i cant finish this damn Build .I spent over $4000 in parts and i'm really close to trash the entire system and break this case with a hammer.I cant even explain how pissed i'am.

Any info or help are very welcome.
Might want to check if the leak is from o-ring not being properly in place, cnc not being done properly, screws not being thight enough (or too thight, cracking the acrylic) or shipping damage.
Its like saying your car is leaking oil and you want replacement parts for it. More info is needed.

As long as the acrylic it self is not damaged, it can be fixed.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.
Also known as OddsCrazyStuff, so you know why I refer to that nick.

post #5573 of 5673 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 06:34 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 59 (Unique: 35)
I did all of that and if you read my post its not one plate but two that are defect so its a fabrication issue .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5574 of 5673 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 07:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Is no one buying parvum cases anymore?

Their hasn't been any parvum builds posted here for months.
post #5575 of 5673 (permalink) Old 01-17-2019, 08:12 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by xPIMPx View Post

Possibly. I tore down my Parvum Veer build. Did not like the look of plastic case anymore.

Trying to sell the case but looks like noone needs it. Went as low as 40euros. Might meet the bin soon.

Bit sad, as these cases used to be premium-ish.
post #5576 of 5673 (permalink) Old 01-26-2019, 06:04 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 7 (Unique: 7)
Quote: Originally Posted by xPIMPx View Post

I think build logs, in general, are on the way out. Instagram and FB groups have given the forums a slap! Plus this place is a shadow of what it once was. The Parvum boys are plenty busy, after all, there is NO ONE else in the case market like them.That said, it's a shame, this thread used to be so exciting!

Well,

I'm doing a Parvum build! two actually, back to back. the first one is in the new updated design MITX chassis the X3.0. Come check it out.

https://www.overclock.net/forum/1808...l#post27823984

I've have put that in a link if this forum showed me the tools.

J.
post #5577 of 5673 (permalink) Old 01-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Parvum Builds

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Lovely design man!
post #5578 of 5673 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Holy crap, I remember joining OC and seeing this thread, back in 2014 when I built my first PC with a Corsair 300R. No way would I have ever imagined I'd have a Parvum case!!!???????????? I am seriously beyond words over how excited I am to have ordered the M1.0 for a full Watercooled build using Heatkiller blocks, a 9900k and Asus Z390 Maximus Formula mobo

theAsh
post #5579 of 5673 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 09:04 AM
Mmd
New to Overclock.net

Very slow/bad service

Has anyone else ordered from the guys in the last six months?

I put in an order and paid for an R1.0 and paid on the 28th of September, we are now in early February and I still don't have a case. I'm having to send chase E-Mails every week or two as they will not reach out to even giving me dates on the build being finished etc. I never had issues before but I really can't imagine many people being happy waiting 4-5 months to get a case regardless of how much they paid for it.

The latest update is that the courier company Parcel 2 go were expecting the case last week and were planning to deliver it on the 30th of January which then turned out to be an issue as they had not taken the case to the drop off point. I then contacted them on the 30th and still have not received any response. I don't mind waiting when work needs to be done but I am sick of constantly having to chase and wait weeks without responses. I paid my money right at the start yet they can't (or won't) even respond to E-Mails in a timely manner or without being chased.

All I really needed to be happy in the process was communication. If there was an issue at the office just let me know and I know that things are in hand. It's being left in the dark constantly that leaves a bad taste in a customer's mouth in my opinion.

I really hope I'm the only person that has had this issue with the guys as their cases are great and before they were amazing.
post #5580 of 5673 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 12:02 PM
New to Overclock.net

Hey guys, ordered a parvum case and am super excited. Have they got a backlog atm? I haven't heard anything from them for a week now and Justin hasn't replied to any emails.

Curious if anyone has inside info?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in