The Fractal design case club is jammed with to much stuff to work as inspiration.
Please post a pic or two of your build and mods, to inspire and for the rest to admire.
For future owners a quick pro/con list, please help me add stuff.
- good quality for price
- lots of rad space for size
- fan filters included
- good sized case feet
- excellent cable management space
- 4+1 expansion slots (that +1 is vertical)
- superb storage capacity
- easy to water cool
- average quality fans (a little too value oriented)
- narrow cable management space
- the 240 rad in the front is a tight squeeze with 5.25 bay installed
- a PSU longer than 160mm prevented a 120mm fan from being mounted in the bottom of the case
[thread=841137]_.=Overkill PSU Club=._[/thread]