IN WIN 904 Case Owners Thread - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

IN WIN 904 Case Owners Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
nickbaldwin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scappoose, Oregon
Posts: 2,425
Rep: 80 (Unique: 72)
nickbaldwin86 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
nickbaldwin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scappoose, Oregon
Posts: 2,425
Rep: 80 (Unique: 72)
My build (in progress, no build log, will post all pictures here)








nickbaldwin86 is offline  
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 03:27 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
JaseJoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 25
Rep: 0
Looks great man, hope to see it all done and complete. I plan to purchase one of these here pretty soon to do my first build in. from what I read online about this case i have quite an experience ahead of me lol but totally worth it. in my opinion the most beautiful case on the market:thumb:

JaseJoshua is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 09:10 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
nickbaldwin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scappoose, Oregon
Posts: 2,425
Rep: 80 (Unique: 72)
Thanks! and agreed! I love this case. make sure to post here when you build it and complete it

here are a few cell phone pictures of it "complete"









nickbaldwin86 is offline  
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 07:36 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
JaseJoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 25
Rep: 0
Beautiful! Man your getting me all geeked up about my build lol ill make sure to post some pics of mine also. The issue im currently trying to figure out is if i can mount an H80i between the back panel and the and the removable panel. I really dont like the look of mounting my water cooler on the back of the removable panel, kinda defeats the purpose of it being removable IMO. Hopefully ill be able to make the purchase and start the build here in a week or so, CANT WAIT!

Real quick, where you get the sleeved cables?

JaseJoshua is offline  
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
nickbaldwin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scappoose, Oregon
Posts: 2,425
Rep: 80 (Unique: 72)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseJoshua View Post

Beautiful! Man your getting me all geeked up about my build lol ill make sure to post some pics of mine also. The issue im currently trying to figure out is if i can mount an H80i between the back panel and the and the removable panel. I really dont like the look of mounting my water cooler on the back of the removable panel, kinda defeats the purpose of it being removable IMO. Hopefully ill be able to make the purchase and start the build here in a week or so, CANT WAIT!

Real quick, where you get the sleeved cables?

Thanks!

Yeah I know what you mean, I am brain storming how to work water cooling into this case. I am going with a custom loop for the CPU but I have not figured it out.

They are Corsair cables
nickbaldwin86 is offline  
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-16-2015, 08:58 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
JaseJoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 25
Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbaldwin86 View Post

Thanks!

Yeah I know what you mean, I am brain storming how to work water cooling into this case. I am going with a custom loop for the CPU but I have not figured it out.

They are Corsair cables

Nice, being that this will be my first build I'm not going to be driving into all that quite yet i think the closed water cooling will be enough for me at the moment. Later down the road maybe, i guess the only other thing i see as a potntial issue is the PSU. What kind of depth PSU did you end up using? From what I have gathered it seems that you should go with something smaller then a 160mm but honestly i think ill just get what ever looks good and/or is cheap and I'll just mod the case a little to make it work and look ok.

JaseJoshua is offline  
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 12:51 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
pteadsgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2
Rep: 0
well, Hopefully ill be able to make the purchase and start the build here in a week or so, thanksktdcsp
pteadsgo is offline  
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
nickbaldwin86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scappoose, Oregon
Posts: 2,425
Rep: 80 (Unique: 72)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseJoshua View Post

Nice, being that this will be my first build I'm not going to be driving into all that quite yet i think the closed water cooling will be enough for me at the moment. Later down the road maybe, i guess the only other thing i see as a potntial issue is the PSU. What kind of depth PSU did you end up using? From what I have gathered it seems that you should go with something smaller then a 160mm but honestly i think ill just get what ever looks good and/or is cheap and I'll just mod the case a little to make it work and look ok.


I am running the Corsair AX760 which is a small PSU. I don't want to cut on this case at this time and not for a PSU so making something fit that didn't fit wasn't worth it.
nickbaldwin86 is offline  
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 08:06 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
JaseJoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 25
Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbaldwin86 View Post

I am running the Corsair AX760 which is a small PSU. I don't want to cut on this case at this time and not for a PSU so making something fit that didn't fit wasn't worth it.

Yea iv been looking around and there are more PSUs that will fit than not so i likely wont do that anyway now

JaseJoshua is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off