In Win 303 Owners Club - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

In Win 303 Owners Club

Old 06-09-2016, 11:18 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 23 (Unique: 20)
So anyone with a Corsair H100i might have an issue with this case.

The tubes stick out too much and hit the window. It can still work, but it's putting quite a bit of pressure on the window and the tubes.

EDIT: Using a zip tie as suggested by another forum member works great. Just zip tie the hoses to the case and you won't have an issue.

Truth be told I didn't really want to install the radiator on the front of the grill anyway, but actually behind it. The problem is, the cutout in the case ins't big enough for the CPU block to fit through, as it's designed for cables.

I went ahead and taped off the hole.

Then decided to enlarge the hole with a dremel tool, so the CPU block could fit through.

It works, though I will say it's a super tight squeeze when you install the power supply. My EVGA 750w G2 is 7" long, anything longer would not have worked.

I couldn't use any of the screw tracks for mounting the radiator, as I had to push it as far to the front of the case as I could. Tightening the fans in the front keep it in place pretty tight, so it's really not needed.

5820K @ 4.0GHz - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz - EVGA GTX 1080 ACX - IN WIN 303 - QNIX QX2710 - 1440p @ 96Hz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2016, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 19 (Unique: 19)
Be sure to read the Inwin 303 review and specification & information (click to show) on the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paskowitz View Post

Awesome. An EK XE 360 rad w/ fans will fit. That is good to know.

But with 3.75" of clearance an EK XE 360 radiator with fans will fit.

Tomorrow I receive my in win 303 case but with my luck with carriers it will probably be Monday.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Caseking.de

They used zip ties on the tubes and placed the fans on the same side as the psu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2016, 12:07 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyxchoklad View Post

Caseking.de

They used zip ties on the tubes and placed the fans on the same side as the psu.

Yeah I have a Thermaltake Water 2.0 240mm as well, and that fits fine as the tubes are more flexible. I missing some installation pieces, that's why I chose to stick with the H100i. While I didn't want to cut my new case, I'm actually pleased with how the radiator mounting on the back turned out.

I hope you get your case tomorrow.

5820K @ 4.0GHz - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz - EVGA GTX 1080 ACX - IN WIN 303 - QNIX QX2710 - 1440p @ 96Hz
Old 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Face View Post

Yeah I have a Thermaltake Water 2.0 240mm as well, and that fits fine as the tubes are more flexible. I missing some installation pieces, that's why I chose to stick with the H100i. While I didn't want to cut my new case, I'm actually pleased with how the radiator mounting on the back turned out.

I hope you get your case tomorrow.

Your hidden rad mod is outstanding and gives the in win 303 a cleaner appearance. thumb.gif I'll add a photo of your build to the front page when you are done.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyxchoklad View Post

Your hidden rad mod is outstanding and gives the in win 303 a cleaner appearance. thumb.gif I'll add a photo of your build to the front page when you are done.

Thanks man. I have a feeling the cable management is going to take awhile, so it won't be today. Hopefully by the weekend.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:24 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Face View Post

Thanks man. Here is an image of the clearance. It's right there at it. Very close.

Thanks. It's a bit hard to tell from this angle how high the fan actually goes relative to the slots. Would you be able to put something flat on top of the fan that extends over to the slot covers?
Old 06-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 379 (Unique: 291)

I didn't even have to post in here and my build has made it :D

8243e1a6_ek-pax-east-2016.jpeg

I did this one for PAX East and let me tell you, this case is a dream for new liquid coolers. For a relatively small size and the unbeatable price of $89 you can fit two 360 radiators! Andy hadn't told me the price until after I did the build and I would have guessed easily $150-200, when he told me $89 I didn't believe him. Anyway, fun build, definitely an unbeatable case at the price point :)

Old 06-10-2016, 08:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 5)
My case came in last night and I was pretty surprised at the build quality for the price. It felt very premium. I will post some pictures later but I plan to put 2 EK 360 PE radiators in the case with push fans and one intake fan in the back. Just working on which fans to order tongue.gif

Old 06-10-2016, 09:10 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

I didn't even have to post in here and my build has made it biggrin.gif

I did this one for PAX East and let me tell you, this case is a dream for new liquid coolers. For a relatively small size and the unbeatable price of $89 you can fit two 360 radiators! Andy hadn't told me the price until after I did the build and I would have guessed easily $150-200, when he told me $89 I didn't believe him. Anyway, fun build, definitely an unbeatable case at the price point smile.gif

Amazing job man! It's beautiful thumb.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in