I'm working on list of cases, that have window on right side panel, so you can put them on the left of your screen and see the interior. They are often called inverted atx, because most of the time mobo tray is flipped upside down.
If you guys know more case models, especially some new ones that fit that requirement, feel free to post it here.
List so far:
- Corsair 600C (Q windowless) (ATX)
- Corsair Carbide 240 (no feet so you can flip entire case) (mATX)
- Be Quiet dark base 700 i 900 (ATX)
- Raijintek Thetis (ATX)
- Thermaltake g3 (ATX)
- BitFenix Prodigy & Phenom (mATX)
- Parvum R1.0 (mATX & ATX), X2.0, VEER1.0 (both ITX)
- Hex Gear R40 (mATX) R80 (ATX)
- Silverstone FT02, RV02 (ATX)
- Silverstone TJ08-E, PS07, KL06 (mATX)
- Silverstone TJ07 (easy mod, ATX), TJ11 (ATX)
- Lian Li A05 (old version, ATX), V1000, V2000 (old cases, ATX)
- Cooler Master Cosmos C700P (ATX)
I know there is more old Lian Li models, they are hard to find, long time EOL.
Sadly there isn't that many new cases that come out with this layout, or at least modular design that allow to convert them to inverted without modding.