Case upgrade - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Case upgrade

Old 01-30-2019, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
FroofyBatwyvern Level 1

Case upgrade

I'm going to change the case I have in the very near future, and I have narrowed it down to the Bitfenix Aurora and the CM H500P (yeah, I know) - mostly down to being very unwilling to place trust on the local shipping compankes in Malaysia from making a mess of TG cases via shipping damage, so only units that do look good enough for me and are available to bring home from local stores were considered.

There's a thing that I kind of want to get more opinions on - I've already settled on the looks (I can go either way) and maintenance (I prefer the H500P).

The H500P apparently has intake issues as is, though a mesh front panel should solve it easily. Would I get a similar effect by mounting top fans as intake? Or would the Aurora fare better and be cheaper as soon as I add on fans?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in