Bitcoin PC "Cases" - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Bitcoin PC "Cases"

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 12:03 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 23 (Unique: 22)
Bitcoin PC "Cases"

I just wanted to let as many people know as possible, mining rig cases make EXCELLENT bench test rigs for ridiculously cheap prices. I just ordered a new bench rig for $50 Canadian and it's AMAZING for that price.

$29.99 in the US: https://www.amazon.com/Veddha-Profes.../dp/B074R9S2WN

That $29 case is the perfect little bench for that price. You can mount 2x240mm Rads on the case and another 120mm as well. I am going to just use the top for all my watercooling and the bottom for my system itself. Hehe.

I'm actually going to buy one for my router and another desktop or two and just put them all in a cube formation. These won't be around for ever, and there are tons of different styles. I just like this one for its weight and its looks and the capabilities this case has, fan wise. It's not a perfect bench. However with a PCI-E extender or two (unfortunately, the ones you need for a GPU are around $40 EACH) you can make it look like a REALLY nice bench style build with RGB and everything if you so choose. The fact that it's just a frame is awesome to me, I love it. I want to build a little army of these. For me it would only be $200 for that 4 case cube I was talking about making. Hehe.

Let me know if anyone else here has done this for at least a bench frame, they are wicked cheap bench frames at the very least. You can get steel ones for $10 more or so.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in