Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - HFM Rainmeter Config

View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 11:31 AM
dranas
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 24 (Unique: 19)
I edited the RegExp. the reason is i figured i had to. Ive basically been messing with stuff seeing what changes and what doesnt. I am not sure how to figure out the stringindex, which i am assuming is the line in the summary.html file that has the info its looking for. however i did realize that the differences between client 1 and client 2 were 13. so i copied client 2, changed it to 3 and added 13 to the string index number. it kinda worked, and kinda didnt. it changed it to the smp client, however for some reason it also changed the original client 2 to my smp client as well. i went and made sure i changed the names IE MeasureETA2 to MeasureETA3 etc. i added the ________________ line so i could remember where i needed to start to change things, its right above [Client24]. apparantly my theory is only half right. the RegExp is orginally this:
Code:
RegExp="(?siU)<tr>.*<td width=".*" class=".*" bgcolor=".*">.*<font color=".*">(.*)</font>.*</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*"><a href=".*">(.*)</a>.*</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*</tr>.*<tr>.*<td width=".*" class=".*" bgcolor=".*">.*<font color=".*">(.*)</font>.*</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*"><a href=".*">(.*)</a>.*</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*<td width=".*" class=".*">(.*)</td>.*</tr>."
i figured if i wanted 3 clients i needed to basically copy and paste what i thought is code for one client, i maybe wrong however because the regexp is basically ancient summarian to me lol. All i did was find the repeating pattern in it and did the copy from it.