Found a bug/problem, when you clean install windows. The internet options is automatically setup to detect network settings. This will make programs like google chrome check for proxy settings on every page load. You will know this is happening if you open chrome and notice it takes a minute before it actually loads up google (resolving proxy... lower left). To fix this just follow these steps.
- Windows Charms -> Settings -> Control Panel
- Type in "Internet" in the search box and click "Internet Options"
- Go to the "Connections" tab and click "Lan settings"
- Uncheck "Automatically detect settings" and click "Ok"
- Fixed! You can close out of all the windows