Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - "Currently Viewing" section lagging
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Chipp
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 589 (Unique: 377)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

Able to do sure, but you want me to get a 20-minute long video? It shouldn't be too hard to confirm - the CC threads are quite active. Open one of them, then come back in 20 minutes; odds are the viewing users will be the same.

For example, I saw you in there last night - I don't think you were there for long, but your name was still listed for 15 minutes (at which point I left).

True for us, but, as an example for the engineering team to observe it might be easier to have someone familiar with the usernames documenting the lag; if it wouldn't be too much hassle.

post-flame-small.gifKeep the standards high and the noise low. Do YOU have quality content?post-flame-small.gif

Can't get enough of Overclock.net? Keep up with us on Facebook!

For any time-sensitive issues, or anything pertaining to our business operations, email is a far better way to contact me than PM. Please remember you can contact any staff member via email to their username @overclocked.net.