Broadcast headset/your recommendations? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Broadcast headset/your recommendations?

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Broadcast headset/your recommendations?

Hi people,

On my job, I organize many webinars and online conferences so mic quality is essential. I tend to move from my chair (sometimes even standing), so I can't use tabletop microphones.
In addition, the environment where I work is not always quiet which requires dynamic instead of the condenser mic. Also, it needs to be over the ear model or closed back.

Finally, want to emphasize that this is going to be connected to my PC via the separate audio interface (Roland Rubix 22).

So which one would you recommend for my use case? There are very little models on the market, and I cant obtain any first-hand experience.

Thanks for reading
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Overclocker

Rep: 344 (Unique: 243)
Lapel mic?
I suppose you want all wireless since you want to move around. Though wearing gigantic headphones on video might be a bit silly.
Or what about a simple bluetooth in ear with mic that you would normally use with a phone but use it with a PC instead. Small, discrete, wireless, probably not as expensive as the "pro" solutions for wireless lapel mic and headphone.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in