Advice on PC Gaming Sound Upgrade - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Advice on PC Gaming Sound Upgrade

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 03:32 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 4
Rep: 0
Advice on PC Gaming Sound Upgrade

Hello and thanks for any advice anyone can give me on this. I've enjoyed gaming for a while now and I find myself usually adjusting my Equalizer to filter out the lower frequencies and enjoy the high quality samples of the higher trebles (i.e. 6K-12K). The problem is what usually happens is I end up inevitably hearing cracks and static.

I currently have a very good Mainboard on my PC so the sound coming from there is supposedly already high quality. Since I frequently game and the sound quality is a big part of this I am looking for a way to upgrade my experience so I can continue to increase the higher frequencies and decrease the lower frequencies and eliminate any cracks and static. I am not sure what I would need for this (i.e. better headphones, or a better soundcard etc) and honestly I am a bit concerned that whatever I pick up is not going to be what I need or give me any improvement over what I already have. I have purchased cheap ear buds that sound great and expensive ones that sound terrible, so I am somewhat at a loss as to where to go or how to improve.

A good example of what I like is in a certain game they really took the time to create detailed sound effects of clashing steel etc, in the game you can have up to 128 bit sound. I enjoy experiencing the high detail of the higher frequencies on these while lowering the lower bass responses. Again, inevitably I end up hearing cracks and statics so what I am trying to figure out is what I would need to upgrade to not get those, even when increasing the high frequencies even more.

Thanks for any help you can offer! I am in the US and looking to spend as little as possible but would consider spending more if this problem were to be thoroughly and permanently solved.
I am looking to use at my desktop computer (prefer external soundcard if possible) and already have some nice headphone amps that do offer some overall amplification but do not solve the issue of having crackling and static. I am worried about spending a lot on a pair of ear buds (I need light ear buds, not heavy sweaty ear cans) and having the sound be worse than the exisiting pair I have. Also concerned about spending $100+ on a soundcard and it also not solving my problem and giving me the same performance I have on my $300 Mainboard (PC Motherboard).
I have an EQ software that I use so I believe I am just looking for a good pair of ear buds that won't crackle when I turn up the treble and lower the bass, but again, any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!
clash_of_steel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 11:11 AM
9 Cans of Ravioli
 
The Pook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18,841
Rep: 1453 (Unique: 733)
uh

if we're supposed to suggest upgrades it'd be useful to know what you have now. all you told us is you're using EQ and you have a $300 motherboard, lol.

any headphones whether they're $10 or $700 will sound like ass if you're just cranking the EQ willy nilly. you're better off lowering the frequencies you care less about rather than boosting the ones you do want: if you want to boost the high frequencies, lower the low frequencies.

if your onboard is bad (doubtful on a "$300 motherboard" and chances are your EQ is just bad) then you can grab something like a FiiO E10K for ~$60 and it'd be enough to drive most headphones out there without any sound quality issues. I ran one for a bit but it offered zero improvement on my "less than $300" motherboard

can't help you with an IEM suggestion, they're not my cup of tea.

Intel i9 9900K Coffee Lake @ X8 5309mhz (+47.5%)
AMD FX-8320 Vishera @ X4 5022mhz (+43.5%)
Intel i5 4690K Haswell @ X4 5013mhz (+43.2%)
AMD X4 960T Zosma @ X6 4870mhz (+62.3%)
Intel i7 6700 Skylake @ X4 4709mhz (+38.5%)
Intel i5 6400 Skylake @ X4 4588mhz (+69.9%)
2 OP pls nerf
(24 items)
NUC U
(9 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
AsRock Z390 Taichi
GPU
MSI GTX 1080 Ti
RAM
G.Skill DDR4 4133 32GB
Hard Drive
XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
HP EX950 NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
2x Samsung 860 1TB RAID 0
Hard Drive
WD Blue 4TB SSD
Power Supply
Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750w
Cooling
Corsair H115i Pro
Cooling
Raijintek Morpheus II
Case
Fractal Design Meshify S2
Operating System
Windows 10 Education x64
Monitor
Acer XF270HU 27" 1440p
Monitor
LG 24UD58 24" 4K
Keyboard
CoolerMaster MK730 (MX Blue)
Mouse
Glorious Model D
Mousepad
X-Ray 27" x 14"
Audio
Klipsch PowerGate
Audio
Schiit Hel
Audio
Micca RB42
Audio
Philips Fidelio X2
Audio
Philips SHP9500S
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i3 8109U
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
GPU
Iris Plus 655
RAM
Kingston DDR4 2400 16GB
Hard Drive
Mushkin Pilot NVMe 1TB
Hard Drive
SanDisk Ultra II 480GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Professional
Keyboard
Dierya DK63 60% (Outemu Blue)
Mouse
Logitech G603
▲ hide details ▲


The Pook is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 11:29 AM
Facepalm
 
Falkentyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Riverside
Posts: 8,083
Rep: 464 (Unique: 322)
Quote: Originally Posted by clash_of_steel View Post
Hello and thanks for any advice anyone can give me on this. I've enjoyed gaming for a while now and I find myself usually adjusting my Equalizer to filter out the lower frequencies and enjoy the high quality samples of the higher trebles (i.e. 6K-12K). The problem is what usually happens is I end up inevitably hearing cracks and static.

I currently have a very good Mainboard on my PC so the sound coming from there is supposedly already high quality. Since I frequently game and the sound quality is a big part of this I am looking for a way to upgrade my experience so I can continue to increase the higher frequencies and decrease the lower frequencies and eliminate any cracks and static. I am not sure what I would need for this (i.e. better headphones, or a better soundcard etc) and honestly I am a bit concerned that whatever I pick up is not going to be what I need or give me any improvement over what I already have. I have purchased cheap ear buds that sound great and expensive ones that sound terrible, so I am somewhat at a loss as to where to go or how to improve.

A good example of what I like is in a certain game they really took the time to create detailed sound effects of clashing steel etc, in the game you can have up to 128 bit sound. I enjoy experiencing the high detail of the higher frequencies on these while lowering the lower bass responses. Again, inevitably I end up hearing cracks and statics so what I am trying to figure out is what I would need to upgrade to not get those, even when increasing the high frequencies even more.

Thanks for any help you can offer! I am in the US and looking to spend as little as possible but would consider spending more if this problem were to be thoroughly and permanently solved.
I am looking to use at my desktop computer (prefer external soundcard if possible) and already have some nice headphone amps that do offer some overall amplification but do not solve the issue of having crackling and static. I am worried about spending a lot on a pair of ear buds (I need light ear buds, not heavy sweaty ear cans) and having the sound be worse than the exisiting pair I have. Also concerned about spending $100+ on a soundcard and it also not solving my problem and giving me the same performance I have on my $300 Mainboard (PC Motherboard).
I have an EQ software that I use so I believe I am just looking for a good pair of ear buds that won't crackle when I turn up the treble and lower the bass, but again, any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!
If you're headphone gaming, and don't care about desktop speaker setups, Super X-fi Amp.
Then enjoy 7.1 surround sound over your headphones. 5.1 is also working now with latest firmware, even less reverb, sounds like a more precise version of a GSX-1000's HRTF with even better positioning.
The device is that good.

The Soundblaster X3 amp when I last looked, had problems that the Super X-fi amp does not have, and I do not know if they have been fixed by now.

[email protected] ghz, RX Vega 64, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Aorus Master, Seasonic Platinum 1000W, Corsair 760T
Alt: MSI GT73VR Throttlebook with 7820HK @ 4.7 ghz, GTX 1070 MXM TDP mod to 230W, 32 GB RAM

Quote: Originally Posted by sakete View Post
Well, I want you to know I have an academic degree in speculation.
Falkentyne is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 11:45 AM
Retired Staff
 
Farih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dutchland
Posts: 4,936
Rep: 112 (Unique: 92)
If you up some ranges in EQ make sure to lower gain on the pre-amp.
You might be clipping because you upped ranges far to high.
Try to never hit or go over 0DB output.

like The Pook said: "you're better off lowering the frequencies you care less about rather than boosting the ones you do want: if you want to boost the high frequencies, lower the low frequencies."

1st PC >>> Ryzen 3700x @ PBO OC - 16GB 3800mhz CL16 - 5700XT @ 2150mhz
2nd PC >>> Intel I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz - 16GB 2133mhz - RX570
3rd PC >>> FX-6300 @ 4,5ghz - 8GB 1866mhz - GTX960
4th PC >>> Dual Core E5700 - 2GB 800mhz - HD6670
Main PC
(25 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard
Asus Gaming TUF X570
GPU
Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition @ 2150mhz
RAM
G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3800mhz 16-16-16-36
Hard Drive
Samsung 256GB NVME
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Power Supply
Corsair RMI 1000W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma Triple Fan
Cooling
Lamptron Fan Controller
Cooling
5x Corsair AF120
Case
Corsair AIR540
Monitor
Iiyama 1440p
Keyboard
Logitech G413 Silver
Mouse
Logitech G403 Wired
Mouse
Razer Naga Trinity
Mousepad
A big one
Audio
Oppo Sonica DAC (modified)
Audio
Lehmann Linear headphone amp
Audio
AKG K812
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Audio
Audioqeust Nighthawk
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770
Audio
Focal Elear
CPU
I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz
Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro Gaming
GPU
Sapphire RX570
RAM
16GB G.E.I.L Black Dragon 2400mhz
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 256GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic 500W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma 2
▲ hide details ▲
Farih is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 12:03 PM
Graphics Junkie
 
UltraMega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 2,384
Rep: 61 (Unique: 54)
There are a lot of factors that can contribute to sound quality issues beyond your stereo Amp and sound card. Ultimately the best audio you can get is digital via hdmi, and even more specifically HDCP 2.2/4k hdmi. You need a 4k stereo Amp and then you will eliminate all electrical interference issues and have the best possible sound quality.

4K Rig
(7 items)
CPU
Intel 7700k @4.2ghz
GPU
Zotec 1080 Ti
RAM
16GB 3200mhz DDR4
Hard Drive
250GB nvme + 500GB SSD + 4TB HDD
Monitor
Samsung 4K 65 inch TV
Monitor
Pixio PX276 27inch 144Hz 1ms 1440p
Audio
Sound Blaster z
▲ hide details ▲
UltraMega is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 05:20 PM
Retired Staff
 
Farih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dutchland
Posts: 4,936
Rep: 112 (Unique: 92)
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraMega View Post
There are a lot of factors that can contribute to sound quality issues beyond your stereo Amp and sound card. Ultimately the best audio you can get is digital via hdmi, and even more specifically HDCP 2.2/4k hdmi. You need a 4k stereo Amp and then you will eliminate all electrical interference issues and have the best possible sound quality.
The best possible sound quality doesn't stand or fall with its connection.
You can have a 4K stereo receiver/amp with badly/cheap designed internals, crap build quality or you could have a crappy source.... just the connection says nothing.

Like i wouldn't want anything like this in my house (or near!)
https://www.amazon.com/5-2-Channel-H...240539&sr=8-67

And i could have picked 100$ models or so to.

The connection says nothing about sound quality.

1st PC >>> Ryzen 3700x @ PBO OC - 16GB 3800mhz CL16 - 5700XT @ 2150mhz
2nd PC >>> Intel I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz - 16GB 2133mhz - RX570
3rd PC >>> FX-6300 @ 4,5ghz - 8GB 1866mhz - GTX960
4th PC >>> Dual Core E5700 - 2GB 800mhz - HD6670
Main PC
(25 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard
Asus Gaming TUF X570
GPU
Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition @ 2150mhz
RAM
G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3800mhz 16-16-16-36
Hard Drive
Samsung 256GB NVME
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Power Supply
Corsair RMI 1000W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma Triple Fan
Cooling
Lamptron Fan Controller
Cooling
5x Corsair AF120
Case
Corsair AIR540
Monitor
Iiyama 1440p
Keyboard
Logitech G413 Silver
Mouse
Logitech G403 Wired
Mouse
Razer Naga Trinity
Mousepad
A big one
Audio
Oppo Sonica DAC (modified)
Audio
Lehmann Linear headphone amp
Audio
AKG K812
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Audio
Audioqeust Nighthawk
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770
Audio
Focal Elear
CPU
I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz
Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro Gaming
GPU
Sapphire RX570
RAM
16GB G.E.I.L Black Dragon 2400mhz
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 256GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic 500W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma 2
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Farih; 07-31-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Farih is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 05:36 PM
9 Cans of Ravioli
 
The Pook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18,841
Rep: 1453 (Unique: 733)
Quote: Originally Posted by Farih View Post
The best possible sound quality doesn't stand or fall with its connection.
You can have a 4K stereo receiver/amp with badly/cheap designed internals, crap build quality or a you could have crappy source.... just the connection says nothing.

Like i wouldn't want anything like this in my house (or near!)
https://www.amazon.com/5-2-Channel-H...240539&sr=8-67

And i could have picked 100$ models or so to.

The connection says nothing about sound quality.

but muh digital

and it's 1000W

how can it not be good

Intel i9 9900K Coffee Lake @ X8 5309mhz (+47.5%)
AMD FX-8320 Vishera @ X4 5022mhz (+43.5%)
Intel i5 4690K Haswell @ X4 5013mhz (+43.2%)
AMD X4 960T Zosma @ X6 4870mhz (+62.3%)
Intel i7 6700 Skylake @ X4 4709mhz (+38.5%)
Intel i5 6400 Skylake @ X4 4588mhz (+69.9%)
2 OP pls nerf
(24 items)
NUC U
(9 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
AsRock Z390 Taichi
GPU
MSI GTX 1080 Ti
RAM
G.Skill DDR4 4133 32GB
Hard Drive
XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
HP EX950 NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
2x Samsung 860 1TB RAID 0
Hard Drive
WD Blue 4TB SSD
Power Supply
Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750w
Cooling
Corsair H115i Pro
Cooling
Raijintek Morpheus II
Case
Fractal Design Meshify S2
Operating System
Windows 10 Education x64
Monitor
Acer XF270HU 27" 1440p
Monitor
LG 24UD58 24" 4K
Keyboard
CoolerMaster MK730 (MX Blue)
Mouse
Glorious Model D
Mousepad
X-Ray 27" x 14"
Audio
Klipsch PowerGate
Audio
Schiit Hel
Audio
Micca RB42
Audio
Philips Fidelio X2
Audio
Philips SHP9500S
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i3 8109U
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
GPU
Iris Plus 655
RAM
Kingston DDR4 2400 16GB
Hard Drive
Mushkin Pilot NVMe 1TB
Hard Drive
SanDisk Ultra II 480GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Professional
Keyboard
Dierya DK63 60% (Outemu Blue)
Mouse
Logitech G603
▲ hide details ▲


The Pook is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-02-2020, 03:32 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 4
Rep: 0
FIrst of all thank you all for taking the time to respond. Some specific things:
1) regarding the "$300 Mainboard"... decent working mainboards are under $100... so *supposedly* when you have these high end mainboards they are supposed to include high quality integrated sound. Of course I have no way of knowing and the software that came with my mainboard is disappointing.. they discontinued the EQ with a software upgrade and now has a supposedly upgraded application that is aimed at gamers that has 3 sliders... for increasing "voices" (mid), "explosions" (low) and background (high). Needless to say it is a complete failure.

I am using Equalizer APO which has been around a while and I believe is giving me excellent and complete control over the EQ. What I have been doing is lowering all the lower frequencies and then increasing the high ones (carefully... obviously not 'cranking them all up willy nilly).. but I do find that once I go past a certain threshold of difference between the lows and highs, I of course get the clipping.. which leads me to believe that there is a certain amount of real estate on the headphones... so I am wondering if there are certain ear buds that can handle those higher frequencies at higher gains without the clipping. All the ear buds I see say they have 20hz to 20K hz range. Again any advice anyone can give me on this would be very much appreciated!!

I am going to check out the "Super X Fi Amp" and research "4K stereo amps" now..

Again thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond!
clash_of_steel is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-02-2020, 03:51 AM
Retired Staff
 
Farih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dutchland
Posts: 4,936
Rep: 112 (Unique: 92)
Quote: Originally Posted by clash_of_steel View Post
FIrst of all thank you all for taking the time to respond. Some specific things:
1) regarding the "$300 Mainboard"... decent working mainboards are under $100... so *supposedly* when you have these high end mainboards they are supposed to include high quality integrated sound. Of course I have no way of knowing and the software that came with my mainboard is disappointing.. they discontinued the EQ with a software upgrade and now has a supposedly upgraded application that is aimed at gamers that has 3 sliders... for increasing "voices" (mid), "explosions" (low) and background (high). Needless to say it is a complete failure.

I am using Equalizer APO which has been around a while and I believe is giving me excellent and complete control over the EQ. What I have been doing is lowering all the lower frequencies and then increasing the high ones (carefully... obviously not 'cranking them all up willy nilly).. but I do find that once I go past a certain threshold of difference between the lows and highs, I of course get the clipping.. which leads me to believe that there is a certain amount of real estate on the headphones... so I am wondering if there are certain ear buds that can handle those higher frequencies at higher gains without the clipping. All the ear buds I see say they have 20hz to 20K hz range. Again any advice anyone can give me on this would be very much appreciated!!

I am going to check out the "Super X Fi Amp" and research "4K stereo amps" now..

Again thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond!
Clipping happens when you output over 0DB (one some gear you don't notice/hear it over +3DB)
It depends on the output voltage and how much the equipment receiving that output voltage can handle.

You could be at 0DB with 1.85V output (line level) this is fine, you can also have 0DB outputting 2.35V, this can cause problems for some hardware (not all)
Your source might be outputting a high line level at 0DB, that's why its important to stay underneath it.

In the graph of EQ APO you can select "Add pre amplifying"
Do that and make sure everything stays under 0DB.

See example screenshot of 2 of my headphones.

If you set EQ up like that and you still have the same problem it might just be that your headphone or the Dac/amp on your motherboard cant handle the volume.
Does it also crackle etc on low volume?

If it still does it at low volume and you are not outputting over 0DB then it could be that your earbuds paired with your onboard chip have an impedance miss match (output impedance of motherboard to high for low impedance earbuds) and/or one of your parts is just broken.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AKG K812.png
Views:	6
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	363570  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Audioqeust Nighthawk.png
Views:	7
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	363572  


1st PC >>> Ryzen 3700x @ PBO OC - 16GB 3800mhz CL16 - 5700XT @ 2150mhz
2nd PC >>> Intel I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz - 16GB 2133mhz - RX570
3rd PC >>> FX-6300 @ 4,5ghz - 8GB 1866mhz - GTX960
4th PC >>> Dual Core E5700 - 2GB 800mhz - HD6670
Main PC
(25 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard
Asus Gaming TUF X570
GPU
Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition @ 2150mhz
RAM
G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3800mhz 16-16-16-36
Hard Drive
Samsung 256GB NVME
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
Power Supply
Corsair RMI 1000W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma Triple Fan
Cooling
Lamptron Fan Controller
Cooling
5x Corsair AF120
Case
Corsair AIR540
Monitor
Iiyama 1440p
Keyboard
Logitech G413 Silver
Mouse
Logitech G403 Wired
Mouse
Razer Naga Trinity
Mousepad
A big one
Audio
Oppo Sonica DAC (modified)
Audio
Lehmann Linear headphone amp
Audio
AKG K812
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Audio
Audioqeust Nighthawk
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770
Audio
Focal Elear
CPU
I5-4790K @ 4,7ghz
Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro Gaming
GPU
Sapphire RX570
RAM
16GB G.E.I.L Black Dragon 2400mhz
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 256GB
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Power Supply
Seasonic 500W
Cooling
Scythe Fuma 2
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Farih; 08-02-2020 at 04:00 AM.
Farih is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Graphics Junkie
 
UltraMega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 2,384
Rep: 61 (Unique: 54)
Quote: Originally Posted by Farih View Post
The best possible sound quality doesn't stand or fall with its connection.
You can have a 4K stereo receiver/amp with badly/cheap designed internals, crap build quality or you could have a crappy source.... just the connection says nothing.

Like i wouldn't want anything like this in my house (or near!)
https://www.amazon.com/5-2-Channel-H...240539&sr=8-67

And i could have picked 100$ models or so to.

The connection says nothing about sound quality.
Actually it does. Your comment has almost no logic to it. Anyone can point out that a crappy receiver will be crappy even if it's using the best possible audio connection. Did you really need to bother to say that? Just wanted to state the obvious as if it somehow discredits my point? That's some dumb behavior.

HDMI with HDCP 2.2 is currently the best possible connection you can use for the best possible audio quality. Using HDMI via analog will also eliminate the electrical interference issues the OP described.

But sure let's add your contribution into the mix. OP, if you decide to go with HDMI, don't get a crappy receiver.

4K Rig
(7 items)
CPU
Intel 7700k @4.2ghz
GPU
Zotec 1080 Ti
RAM
16GB 3200mhz DDR4
Hard Drive
250GB nvme + 500GB SSD + 4TB HDD
Monitor
Samsung 4K 65 inch TV
Monitor
Pixio PX276 27inch 144Hz 1ms 1440p
Audio
Sound Blaster z
▲ hide details ▲
UltraMega is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off