[Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread - Page 2363 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #23621 of 23638 (permalink) Old 01-19-2019, 10:42 PM
Top kek
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bulgaria , Sofia
Posts: 3,325
Rep: 110 (Unique: 65)
Quote: Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post
Damn thread is dying lol
Just like BTC hype

Still waiting for XRP to moon.

Previous Hardware:
Spoiler!
Desktop PC
(19 items)
CPU
AMD FX-8320
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
GPU
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480
GPU
XFX RX470 Singlefan
GPU
MSI RX580 GamingX 4GB
RAM
Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz
Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force LS
Hard Drive
WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
Power Supply
Corsair TX850M
Cooling
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14
Case
ThermalTake View 27
Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
Operating System
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Monitor
AOC i2267FWH
Keyboard
Logitech K120
Mouse
Bloody V5
Audio
Corsair HS30 Raptor
▲ hide details ▲
ku4eto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #23622 of 23638 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 04:34 AM
new to OCN?
 
PontiacGTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 26,368
Rep: 1536 (Unique: 924)
I wonder if anyone here could exchange some paypal and I would give uphold I dont know where I could make this trade so I post here

Last edited by PontiacGTX; 03-01-2019 at 04:38 AM.
PontiacGTX is offline  
post #23623 of 23638 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Top kek
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bulgaria , Sofia
Posts: 3,325
Rep: 110 (Unique: 65)
Quote: Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post
I wonder if anyone here could exchange some paypal and I would give uphold I dont know where I could make this trade so I post here
Trade? What do you want to trade?

Previous Hardware:
Spoiler!
Desktop PC
(19 items)
CPU
AMD FX-8320
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
GPU
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480
GPU
XFX RX470 Singlefan
GPU
MSI RX580 GamingX 4GB
RAM
Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz
Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force LS
Hard Drive
WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
Power Supply
Corsair TX850M
Cooling
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14
Case
ThermalTake View 27
Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
Operating System
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Monitor
AOC i2267FWH
Keyboard
Logitech K120
Mouse
Bloody V5
Audio
Corsair HS30 Raptor
▲ hide details ▲
ku4eto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #23624 of 23638 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 08:31 AM
new to OCN?
 
PontiacGTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 26,368
Rep: 1536 (Unique: 924)
Well I found someone that exchanged the uphold balance for paypal, thanks anyway
PontiacGTX is offline  
post #23625 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:57 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
diggiddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,800
Rep: 106 (Unique: 86)
Guys I am having an issue with one of my machines I swapped out graphics cards now it keeps shutting down my claymore and any other miner even after I added them to defender exception and firewall rules, what gives?

But can it run.... Angry Birds???

About the NVidia GTX 970
"When comes down to it, it's really a $250 card with lies printed all over the box."--Rexer
diggiddi is offline  
post #23626 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 02:55 AM
Top kek
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bulgaria , Sofia
Posts: 3,325
Rep: 110 (Unique: 65)
Quote: Originally Posted by diggiddi View Post
Guys I am having an issue with one of my machines I swapped out graphics cards now it keeps shutting down my claymore and any other miner even after I added them to defender exception and firewall rules, what gives?
Thats not really descriptive. What exactly happens?

Give more info on rig, drivers, miner.

Previous Hardware:
Spoiler!
Desktop PC
(19 items)
CPU
AMD FX-8320
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
GPU
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480
GPU
XFX RX470 Singlefan
GPU
MSI RX580 GamingX 4GB
RAM
Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz
Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force LS
Hard Drive
WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
Power Supply
Corsair TX850M
Cooling
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14
Case
ThermalTake View 27
Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
Operating System
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Monitor
AOC i2267FWH
Keyboard
Logitech K120
Mouse
Bloody V5
Audio
Corsair HS30 Raptor
▲ hide details ▲
ku4eto is offline  
post #23627 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 06:13 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
diggiddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,800
Rep: 106 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by ku4eto View Post
Thats not really descriptive. What exactly happens?

Give more info on rig, drivers, miner.
2x r9 fury, 1 rx 580 msi Armor, phenom II 565, 8gb Ram, Adrenalin 19.5.1, Claymore 12.0
when I open miner it closes immediately like defender is shutting it down

But can it run.... Angry Birds???

About the NVidia GTX 970
"When comes down to it, it's really a $250 card with lies printed all over the box."--Rexer
diggiddi is offline  
post #23628 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 07:24 AM
Top kek
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bulgaria , Sofia
Posts: 3,325
Rep: 110 (Unique: 65)
Quote: Originally Posted by diggiddi View Post
2x r9 fury, 1 rx 580 msi Armor, phenom II 565, 8gb Ram, Adrenalin 19.5.1, Claymore 12.0
when I open miner it closes immediately like defender is shutting it down
Start it via CMD, not directly. It will leave logs on where it fails.

Also, make sure you are seeing and using the proper OpenCL platform.

Previous Hardware:
Spoiler!
Desktop PC
(19 items)
CPU
AMD FX-8320
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
GPU
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480
GPU
XFX RX470 Singlefan
GPU
MSI RX580 GamingX 4GB
RAM
Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz
Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force LS
Hard Drive
WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
Power Supply
Corsair TX850M
Cooling
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14
Case
ThermalTake View 27
Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
Operating System
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Monitor
AOC i2267FWH
Keyboard
Logitech K120
Mouse
Bloody V5
Audio
Corsair HS30 Raptor
▲ hide details ▲
ku4eto is offline  
post #23629 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 08:40 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
diggiddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,800
Rep: 106 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by ku4eto View Post
Start it via CMD, not directly. It will leave logs on where it fails.

Also, make sure you are seeing and using the proper OpenCL platform.
See log below

ETH: 3 pools are specified
08:24:20:258 ec Main Ethereum pool is us2.ethermine.org:4444
08:24:20:259 ec DCR: 0 pool is specified
08:24:20:937 ec OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
08:24:20:938 ec OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
08:24:20:941 ec OpenCL initializing...

08:24:20:941 ec AMD Cards available: 3
08:24:20:942 ec GPU #0: Fiji (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series), 4096 MB available, 56 compute units (pci bus 1:0:0)
08:24:20:943 ec GPU #1: Fiji (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series), 4096 MB available, 56 compute units (pci bus 8:0:0)
08:24:20:943 ec GPU #2: Ellesmere (Radeon RX 580 Series), 8192 MB available, 36 compute units (pci bus 9:0:0)
08:24:20:944 ec GPU #2 recognized as Radeon RX 480/580
08:24:20:945 ec POOL/SOLO version
08:24:20:945 ec Platform: Windows
08:24:21:034 ec start building OpenCL program for GPU 0...

But can it run.... Angry Birds???

About the NVidia GTX 970
"When comes down to it, it's really a $250 card with lies printed all over the box."--Rexer
diggiddi is offline  
post #23630 of 23638 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 10:04 AM
Top kek
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bulgaria , Sofia
Posts: 3,325
Rep: 110 (Unique: 65)
Quote: Originally Posted by diggiddi View Post
See log below

ETH: 3 pools are specified
08:24:20:258 ec Main Ethereum pool is us2.ethermine.org:4444
08:24:20:259 ec DCR: 0 pool is specified
08:24:20:937 ec OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
08:24:20:938 ec OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
08:24:20:941 ec OpenCL initializing...

08:24:20:941 ec AMD Cards available: 3
08:24:20:942 ec GPU #0: Fiji (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series), 4096 MB available, 56 compute units (pci bus 1:0:0)
08:24:20:943 ec GPU #1: Fiji (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series), 4096 MB available, 56 compute units (pci bus 8:0:0)
08:24:20:943 ec GPU #2: Ellesmere (Radeon RX 580 Series), 8192 MB available, 36 compute units (pci bus 9:0:0)
08:24:20:944 ec GPU #2 recognized as Radeon RX 480/580
08:24:20:945 ec POOL/SOLO version
08:24:20:945 ec Platform: Windows
08:24:21:034 ec start building OpenCL program for GPU 0...
Have you set the AMD drivers to compute?
Also, how have you added the exception to the Defender?

Previous Hardware:
Spoiler!
Desktop PC
(19 items)
CPU
AMD FX-8320
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
GPU
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480
GPU
XFX RX470 Singlefan
GPU
MSI RX580 GamingX 4GB
RAM
Mushkin Redline 996996 2x4GB 2133Mhz
Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM 8MB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force LS
Hard Drive
WesternDigital Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
Power Supply
Corsair TX850M
Cooling
ThermalTake Frio Silent 14
Case
ThermalTake View 27
Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
Operating System
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
Monitor
AOC i2267FWH
Keyboard
Logitech K120
Mouse
Bloody V5
Audio
Corsair HS30 Raptor
▲ hide details ▲
ku4eto is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off