Originally Posted by Freekers
Alright guys, I've played around with one of my Gigabyte 750TIs (GV-N75TOC-2GI) for a few days and here are my findings:
- I'm getting a stable 325 kh/s in cudaminer with an OC of +135 on the core and +635 on the memory. Pushing the memory clock any further would make cudeminer crash.
- I'm using these cudaminer arguments:
-l T5x24 -C 1 -i 0 -H 1
Any other arguments than this would yield a lower hashrate. Even a slight/subltle change such as H1 to H2 would cost me about 20kh/s.
- The chip does not get hotter than 45 degrees celcius with the fan speed at it's lowest setting (56%). It really is whisper quiet!!
- I flashed the BIOS using the instructions and zip file provided by cryptomining-blog.com. Please do not that you need to save/dump and flash the BIOS in DOS, NOT in Windows. It will _not_ work, believe me. Additionally, only use nvflash to dump the bios. GPU-Z did not dump mine properly.
- Using the 32bit version of cudaminer yields 5 kh/s more than the 64 build... Yes you read that right.
- Power usage is as follows:
Complete System Power Usage
Idle without 750TI installed: 32W
Idle with 750TI installed: 37W
Load with 750TI Installed: 115W
Idle with 750TI OC +135/+635: 37W
Load with 750TI OC +135/+635: 125W
These readings were taken from my Kill-A-Watt meter straight out of the wall.
This tells us that the 750TI alone uses:
OC Idle: 5W
OC Load: 93W
I.e. a system with 6 of these cards overclocked will use 590W while mining and yields 1950 kh/s.
I'm still awaiting my Powered Risers so these results are based upon just 1 GV-N75TOC-2GI plugged straight into the 16x slot of the mainboard.
Full System Specs:
Intel Celeron G1820
ASRock H81 Pro BTC
be quiet! System Power 7 700W
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Driver Version: 334.89
I hope this helps.