Future Upgrade-ability for Custom Loop - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Future Upgrade-ability for Custom Loop

post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Future Upgrade-ability for Custom Loop

Hi!

I'm looking to build a new deep learning rig, and am interested in using an EK custom loop for this project. My rig is initially only going to have 1 gpu, but I plan on adding 1-2 additional gpus later on as needed (up to 3 total).

My question is, will the loop I have put together be "future-proof" to accommodate the additional 1-2 gpus I might add? Below is the link to the loop I was considering:'
https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-con...W5c31bb6b09746

Thanks, and let me know if you have any additional questions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 01:12 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Please let me know the answer to the query if you found anything! I am also looking for something resemble with your query.

Last edited by jackmiller669; 01-29-2019 at 01:27 AM.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Master of Black Snow

Rep: 700 (Unique: 519)
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrus619 View Post
Hi!

I'm looking to build a new deep learning rig, and am interested in using an EK custom loop for this project. My rig is initially only going to have 1 gpu, but I plan on adding 1-2 additional gpus later on as needed (up to 3 total).

My question is, will the loop I have put together be "future-proof" to accommodate the additional 1-2 gpus I might add? Below is the link to the loop I was considering:'
https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-con...W5c31bb6b09746

Thanks, and let me know if you have any additional questions!
If you intend to add up to two more GPU, make sure they are the same length pcb. Otherwise you may run into fitment issues. The connectors may not line up properly otherwise.

In the event you do get them you will need something to tie them together. So more fittings will be required.

A 560 Radiator will be more than enough to run your CPU and GPU blocks. Standard rule applies. One 120 per component + one 120 for overclocking. Two components + two overclocks.

~Ceadder

Black snow
(17 items)
CPU
Ryzen 7 1800x
Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
GPU
XFX RX 480 Black Edition 8GB
RAM
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZSK
Hard Drive
Western Digital Black
Hard Drive
Samsung 750 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Adata m.2
Power Supply
EVGA Supernova
Cooling
EKWB Crosshair VI Acetyl Monoblock
Case
Lian Li O11 Dynamic
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64bit USB
Monitor
Samsung NU6900
Keyboard
Corsair K55
Mouse
Corsair M65
Other
Xbox Wireless Controller: Winter Forces Special Edition - Xbox One/Xbox One S/Windows 10
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Motherboard
Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
RAM
Corsair Dominator
Hard Drive
x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0
Hard Drive
Samsun 750 EVO
Power Supply
EVGA
Cooling
EK D5 Vario
Cooling
EK x3 250 RGB
Cooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silent Fans
Cooling
EK Supreme HF Classified
Cooling
Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing.
Cooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings
Cooling
EK x3 CSQ Clean Acrylic
Cooling
EK RX 480 Copper/Acetyl
Case
HAF 932
Operating System
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM
Monitor
Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen
Keyboard
Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know what I'm going to replace it with.
Mouse
Logitech g9x
Mouse
COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad
Audio
Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers
Other
Creative X-Fi
Other
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3
▲ hide details ▲

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Old and Decrepit

Rep: 30 (Unique: 23)
Generally speaking I never follow the 120 per component. If I did my rig would cook itself as there is no way ANY 120MM rad with the highest speed 120 push pull configuration can pull off the 500 watts an overclocked HEDT CPU or overclocked high end GPU (especially one doing computational work loads) dishes out. You really need to look at wattage as there is a huge diffference in cooling a 960 and a 2080Ti or Titan RTX.

There really is a reason the large cases with multiple radiators have a market. Im running a 9940X and 2 2080ti with 2x 480 rads and 1x 360 with 20 fans and considering adding another rad. In the summer I have to supplement ambient cooling.

Das Beast
(29 items)
CPU
I9 9940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX4M8X3800C19
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Intel 905P
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
Aquaero 6 pro controller
Cooling
Corsair SP120 PWM x 11
Cooling
Heatkiller IV pro
Cooling
Heatkiller Tube 200
Cooling
2x Phanteks Strix 2080ti blocks
Cooling
EKWB 480 XE
Cooling
EKWB 480 PE
Cooling
EKWB 360XE
Cooling
Corsair LL 120 PWM X8
Cooling
D5 pumps x2 in serial bitspower head with mod kit
Cooling
Heatkiller VRM block
Case
Phantek Entoo Elite Black
Operating System
WIN 10 Pro
Monitor
ASUS PG34Q
Keyboard
ASUS Core
Mouse
Asus spatha
Mouse
Asus Sheath
Audio
Audio Engine A5+
Audio
SVS1000 Sub
Audio
Audio engine 192kBPS DAC
▲ hide details ▲
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Master of Black Snow

Quote: Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
Generally speaking I never follow the 120 per component. If I did my rig would cook itself as there is no way ANY 120MM rad with the highest speed 120 push pull configuration can pull off the 500 watts an overclocked HEDT CPU or overclocked high end GPU (especially one doing computational work loads) dishes out. You really need to look at wattage as there is a huge diffference in cooling a 960 and a 2080Ti or Titan RTX.

There really is a reason the large cases with multiple radiators have a market. Im running a 9940X and 2 2080ti with 2x 480 rads and 1x 360 with 20 fans and considering adding another rad. In the summer I have to supplement ambient cooling.
Ummmmm... yeah. First of all even in a computational system he is still @ 1:1. A 560 is twice the cooling surface of a 420. Cooling nothing but CPU and GPU. At this time the rule applies to the task.

It's common sense that the loop should be expanded once cooling surface is maxed out by the additional hardware. Also since one cannot cool below ambient without a cooling source(AC or water chiller) it doesn't matter what you're cooling if you're pegged due to the "type" of hardware.

Unless of course you're mining with more than just the odd bit of cards. I run HEDT for the most part and will be running three 360s in a heavily modded HAF932. Trust me it really doesn't matter. Because heat is heat and the more heat you output in a closed environment heat builds up. HEDT or computational system, doesn't matter. For what he's tasking, 120+120 per component correctly applies. Only in this case scenario I guess we could change that to 140+140 per component. lol

Oh and these days with how Radiators have improved you no longer need to run Push/Pull as the mounting surface of most newer Rads have a 5mm gap of clearance off the cooling surface. Effectively creating a shroud. Atop that Fins per Inch have gone from the mid twenties to mid to upper teens, allowing better airflow. The latter being the main reason for P/P. With the higher fin counts of the older Radiators one needed to force the air through the dense cores of the Rads.

If you looked at the link, you saw his list of components compiled by the EK Configurator. That automatically applies the wattage necessary to the hardware compiled in the list. I used it for my soon to be built R7 1800x build and put a 360 XE in my current case. Of course I modded the case to allow for 2 more 360s which EK couldn't possibly know about. At this time I plan to use a PE unit in place of their rec'd XE and add two Vertical SE units up front. Giving me more cooling surface than the recommended amount the Configurator correctly listed based on my cased prior to mod. It's good but isn't perfect for every scenario.

~Ceadder

Black snow
(17 items)
CPU
Ryzen 7 1800x
Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
GPU
RAM
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZSK
Hard Drive
Western Digital Black
Hard Drive
Samsung 750 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Adata m.2
Power Supply
EVGA Supernova
Cooling
Case
Lian Li O11 Dynamic
Operating System
Monitor
Samsung NU6900
Keyboard
Corsair K55
Mouse
Corsair M65
Other
Xbox Wireless Controller: Winter Forces Special Edition - Xbox One/Xbox One S/Windows 10
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Motherboard
Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
RAM
Corsair Dominator
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Samsun 750 EVO
Power Supply
EVGA
Cooling
EK D5 Vario
Cooling
EK x3 250 RGB
Cooling
Cooling
EK Supreme HF Classified
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
EK x3 CSQ Clean Acrylic
Cooling
EK RX 480 Copper/Acetyl
Case
HAF 932
Operating System
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM
Monitor
Keyboard
Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know what I'm going to replace it with.
Mouse
Logitech g9x
Mouse
Audio
Other
Creative X-Fi
Other
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Ceadderman; 02-03-2019 at 02:07 PM.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 05:14 AM
Overclocker in training

Rep: 71 (Unique: 55)
Hi,
Not sure you got the right tubing for the 10-13mm fittings
I would also go 3/8-5/8 or 10-15mm fittings and tubing instead they are a lot better.

Also would switch to constraint instead of premixed cryofuel fewer issues, less weight for shipping too buy distilled water locally.
As far as color fluids go they stain everything get clear constraint you'll like it better

Not sure anything is future proof seeing at some point maybe the exact gpu or water block could go out of stock.

Single pump would be okay but adding more gpu's later could end up with a flow issue with 3 gpu's and cpu too
EK does have a nice dual pwm d5 pump well worth upgrading too with the single loop you have in mind to end up at.

Last be aware of ek rad design and possible flaws
https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-w...-rad-barb.html

CPU
i9-9940x With Heatkiller IV Pro and VRM Plexi-Copper water block
Motherboard
ASUS x299 Rampage VI Apex
GPU
Titan Xp with copper Water Block
RAM
Trident Z 3600C16 4x8gb's b-die default timings 16-16-16-36
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb M.2/ Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Optical Drive
LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
Power Supply
evga 1200-P2
Cooling
2-280GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads with D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
corsair 450D with added 2nd floor to house radiator on top
Operating System
Win-7 pro & 10 pro Win-7 Primary os.
Monitor
ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
Keyboard
Logitech G910 Orion spectrum
Mouse
Redragon Perdition
Audio
Built in realtek and Insignia 2.0 soundbar HSB318
CPU
i7-5930k with Heatkiller IV Pro Plexi-Copper and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
X99 Sabertooth
GPU
EVGA 1080ti FTW3 with Water block
RAM
Trident-Z 3200C14 4x8gb's b-die default timings 14-14-14-34
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2/ Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Power Supply
EVGA 1000-P2
Cooling
2-240 GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads/ D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
Corsair 450D with added 2nd floor to house radiator on top
Operating System
Win-7 and 10 pro Win-7 Primary os.
Monitor
AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz
Mouse
Red Dragon Perdition
Audio
Built in realtek and Insignia 2.0 soundbar HSB318
Hard Drive
eLeaf MELO-3 4ml
Power Supply
SE US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 3.6V 18650 Li-ion Battery - GREENx4
Case
ANGIS Legion MOD 200w Geek Vape
Operating System
VapeWild RazzleBerry 50-50-0mg nic
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by ThrashZone; 02-04-2019 at 06:31 AM.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Old and Decrepit

Quote: Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
Ummmmm... yeah. First of all even in a computational system he is still @ 1:1. A 560 is twice the cooling surface of a 420. Cooling nothing but CPU and GPU. At this time the rule applies to the task.

It's common sense that the loop should be expanded once cooling surface is maxed out by the additional hardware. Also since one cannot cool below ambient without a cooling source(AC or water chiller) it doesn't matter what you're cooling if you're pegged due to the "type" of hardware.

Unless of course you're mining with more than just the odd bit of cards. I run HEDT for the most part and will be running three 360s in a heavily modded HAF932. Trust me it really doesn't matter. Because heat is heat and the more heat you output in a closed environment heat builds up. HEDT or computational system, doesn't matter. For what he's tasking, 120+120 per component correctly applies. Only in this case scenario I guess we could change that to 140+140 per component. lol

Oh and these days with how Radiators have improved you no longer need to run Push/Pull as the mounting surface of most newer Rads have a 5mm gap of clearance off the cooling surface. Effectively creating a shroud. Atop that Fins per Inch have gone from the mid twenties to mid to upper teens, allowing better airflow. The latter being the main reason for P/P. With the higher fin counts of the older Radiators one needed to force the air through the dense cores of the Rads.

If you looked at the link, you saw his list of components compiled by the EK Configurator. That automatically applies the wattage necessary to the hardware compiled in the list. I used it for my soon to be built R7 1800x build and put a 360 XE in my current case. Of course I modded the case to allow for 2 more 360s which EK couldn't possibly know about. At this time I plan to use a PE unit in place of their rec'd XE and add two Vertical SE units up front. Giving me more cooling surface than the recommended amount the Configurator correctly listed based on my cased prior to mod. It's good but isn't perfect for every scenario.

~Ceadder
If you are looking at just cooling with liquid instead of air and don't want any subsequent temp drops to allow for OC or just longevity, its all good. If you want the temps down and the clocks up its not nearly enough. I just played a short round of the new shadow of the tomb raider using ray tracing at highest levels. 20 fans screaming full tilt to keep the loop in check. Has me considering chilled water. I was like what did I get myself into here. Cards stayed in the desired temp range not passing 45C loaded but loop temp crept up really fast. If I opened up to allow for a higher loop temp to keep the fan speeds down the component temp will go up losing the edge and putting me right back into the same boat as cooling with air. With the CPU loaded and GPUs not loaded fans will run at low speed no matter how hard I loaded up the CPU. A pair of 2080Tis loaded and CCPU not loaded takes no time at all get the liquid temp up and fans cranking. Im absolutely certain a 360MM rad following the 120 per component rule wouldn't keep one GPU under 45C let alone two and a CPU.

For the OP its not mentioned what GPU/S you intend on cooling, this can change things dramatically.

In the end I guess its what you want from it. Me I want the lower temps to allow me to squeeze out everything I can. If you just want to substitute water for air without high expectations the 120 or even 140 will be fine.

Das Beast
(29 items)
CPU
I9 9940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
RAM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Intel 905P
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
Aquaero 6 pro controller
Cooling
Corsair SP120 PWM x 11
Cooling
Heatkiller IV pro
Cooling
Heatkiller Tube 200
Cooling
Cooling
EKWB 480 XE
Cooling
EKWB 480 PE
Cooling
EKWB 360XE
Cooling
Corsair LL 120 PWM X8
Cooling
Cooling
Heatkiller VRM block
Case
Operating System
WIN 10 Pro
Monitor
ASUS PG34Q
Keyboard
ASUS Core
Mouse
Asus spatha
Mouse
Asus Sheath
Audio
Audio Engine A5+
Audio
SVS1000 Sub
Audio
Audio engine 192kBPS DAC
▲ hide details ▲
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Master of Black Snow

Quote: Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
If you are looking at just cooling with liquid instead of air and don't want any subsequent temp drops to allow for OC or just longevity, its all good. If you want the temps down and the clocks up its not nearly enough. I just played a short round of the new shadow of the tomb raider using ray tracing at highest levels. 20 fans screaming full tilt to keep the loop in check. Has me considering chilled water. I was like what did I get myself into here. Cards stayed in the desired temp range not passing 45C loaded but loop temp crept up really fast. If I opened up to allow for a higher loop temp to keep the fan speeds down the component temp will go up losing the edge and putting me right back into the same boat as cooling with air. With the CPU loaded and GPUs not loaded fans will run at low speed no matter how hard I loaded up the CPU. A pair of 2080Tis loaded and CCPU not loaded takes no time at all get the liquid temp up and fans cranking. Im absolutely certain a 360MM rad following the 120 per component rule wouldn't keep one GPU under 45C let alone two and a CPU.

For the OP its not mentioned what GPU/S you intend on cooling, this can change things dramatically.

In the end I guess its what you want from it. Me I want the lower temps to allow me to squeeze out everything I can. If you just want to substitute water for air without high expectations the 120 or even 140 will be fine.
Bruh, dude is looking at a 560 not a 360. A 560 is a 4x140 Radiator. Plenty of cooling surface for the CPU and GPU setup, and should he add one more GPU should still perform well. If he gets 2 more? Well he could add another 140 and it wouldn't be a bad thing. I don't know what case otherwise I would be more specific with a recommendation for size.

That said the 120 per component rule is pretty much applied and surpassed in his list right now.

~Ceadder

Black snow
(17 items)
CPU
Ryzen 7 1800x
Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
GPU
RAM
Hard Drive
Western Digital Black
Hard Drive
Samsung 750 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Adata m.2
Power Supply
EVGA Supernova
Cooling
Case
Lian Li O11 Dynamic
Operating System
Monitor
Samsung NU6900
Keyboard
Corsair K55
Mouse
Corsair M65
Other
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Motherboard
Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
RAM
Corsair Dominator
Hard Drive
Hard Drive
Samsun 750 EVO
Power Supply
EVGA
Cooling
EK D5 Vario
Cooling
EK x3 250 RGB
Cooling
Cooling
EK Supreme HF Classified
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
EK x3 CSQ Clean Acrylic
Cooling
EK RX 480 Copper/Acetyl
Case
HAF 932
Operating System
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Logitech g9x
Mouse
Audio
Other
Creative X-Fi
Other
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3
▲ hide details ▲

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Old and Decrepit

Quote: Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
Bruh, dude is looking at a 560 not a 360. A 560 is a 4x140 Radiator. Plenty of cooling surface for the CPU and GPU setup, and should he add one more GPU should still perform well. If he gets 2 more? Well he could add another 140 and it wouldn't be a bad thing. I don't know what case otherwise I would be more specific with a recommendation for size.

That said the 120 per component rule is pretty much applied and surpassed in his list right now.

~Ceadder
Bruh, He said expandable so Id recommend more. Better to have it and not need it and have it and it run cool and quiet then need it and not have it then have to tear it down and do a rebuild. He said he is adding 1-2 cards later and will be doing heavy computational workloads. These cards are HOT!!! Like twice as hot as a 1080Ti. 3 cards with a slight OC will dump every bit of 1200 watts of heat and pull 450 watts of power each loaded.

One card, OK, Two cards and if you dont mind fans running full bore waking the neighbors and liquid temps over 40C and card temps into the realms of leaving it on air, OK, 3......forget it. I thought I had it covered with what I already listed in my build going well above the 120 per component rule. Boy was I wrong with 11x 120!

Case is listed in the link he provided which will hold a butt load more. Thermaltake The Tower 900. If I was doing the build Id put in x 560s and call it a day. Adds a little over $200 to the build where just another 140 will add just under $100.

Another recommendation to OP is make sure you get as much PSU as you can. My 1500 Watt Corsair AXI is moaning with a 9940X at 4.8 GHz and two 2080tis at 2.1GHz. For 3 cards you are going to need 2 PSUs

Im adding at least another 280 and maybe another 360 after that depending on what I see from the 280....on top of what I already have.

My recommendation stands based on experience with these cards and a huge case. Take what you like from it or disregard completely.

Das Beast
(29 items)
CPU
I9 9940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
GPU
Asus Strix 2080 Ti OC
RAM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Intel 905P
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
Aquaero 6 pro controller
Cooling
Corsair SP120 PWM x 11
Cooling
Heatkiller IV pro
Cooling
Heatkiller Tube 200
Cooling
Cooling
EKWB 480 XE
Cooling
EKWB 480 PE
Cooling
EKWB 360XE
Cooling
Corsair LL 120 PWM X8
Cooling
Cooling
Heatkiller VRM block
Case
Operating System
WIN 10 Pro
Monitor
ASUS PG34Q
Keyboard
ASUS Core
Mouse
Asus spatha
Mouse
Asus Sheath
Audio
Audio Engine A5+
Audio
SVS1000 Sub
Audio
Audio engine 192kBPS DAC
▲ hide details ▲
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 09:46 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Or get an external rad like a MO-RA3 420 Pro and enjoy efficiency at its max.....I am done with internal rads after trying the MO-RA. The fact that in most set-ups besides the first rad that gets fresh air (intake) secondary rads are cooled by "hot" air led me to dump this solution (internal rads) as "inefficient". My 9X140 Fans work at 400-450 rpms MAX cooling an overclocked 7940X and overclocked 1080Ti (2085 / 6100) without breaking a sweat with the MO-RA and 2X D5s running at 40% and up to 55%....

I know that external rads are not for everyone but there are ways to set them up nicely (the Stainless Steel Pro version of MO-RA looks great too) and get the best possible performance out of watercooling...
I am actually planning to add a second MO-RA3 420 in my loop and a 3rd D5 and I am sure that I will be running passive this way most of the time...

Just a thought.

X299 - i9 7940X
(24 items)
CPU
i9-7940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti OC
RAM
64GB Trident Z RGB
Hard Drive
Samsung M.2 960Pro 512GB
Hard Drive
WD Gold 10TB
Hard Drive
WD Red 4TB
Hard Drive
WD RED 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
MO-RA 420 Pro
Cooling
EK RVIE Monoblock
Cooling
Phanteks Asus Strix 1080Ti GPU Block
Cooling
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM
Cooling
Bitspower Fittings
Cooling
Heatkiller 200mm Reservoir
Cooling
9X Corsair ML140 Pro Fans
Case
Coolermaster Cosmos 2
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
BenQ SW320 32" 4K
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in