Xidax gaming computers - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Xidax gaming computers

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Stay away from no credit check loan it is 13 months long and 125% interest so with taxes cause utah is a douche like that my total build through the loan company is 746.00 now the interest is 799.00 total unless you do the 90 day same as cash which is what my dad has to do now to not pay 1545.00 for a 670.00 computer so bewarned

Ok i got the entry level x-2 as they offer many others the first thing i heard about was the life time warranty on all parts except for the radeon gpu's which is 3 year . you can do custom configurations but they dont have alot of options and imo the x-2 amd parts are kinda out dated as they could change those parts to the am3+ series which they do offer in the x-6 series they have some really cool watercooling setups and offer overclocking on certain rigs. Now i did a price comparison on pcpartpicker.com of my build and there was only a 46 dollar difference aking the xidax rig higher. but life time warranty, they put it together and do testing on every thing before they ship it also as with my order i was suppossed to get r7 360 radeon gpu they didtn have it in stock and they called and told me they were upgrading it so another bonus imo. The prices rage from 599.00 to 3500.00 for there starting prices. and they even have a link at the top of the page for elite rigs another thing about them is the have a chat built in to the web site so you can talk to someone live ask questions get tech support. One more thing loan options they have 2 one with a credit check and one without as i went with the without option the llease goes through a company called progressive leasing. and you can have your payments set up on a specific date .
My experience with them has been great and check them out for your self...thumb.gif

Well my old com went to a friend dont want to explain ... But heres my wish list for my ryzen build ....evga 850 watt full modular,asrock taichi ,or asus crosshair 6 .(Leaning to taichi )1600x ryzen cpu ,gskill flare 3200 mhz cl14 16 gig ram kit ,ek aluminum custom loop 240mm rad , crucial 750 gig ssd,phanteks entho pro tempered glass case , asus dvd drive , windows 10 home 64 bit MasterKeys Lite L Combo RGB Keyboard and Mouse, Mem-chanical Switches, Zoned Brilliant RGB Lighting, Have no clue on speakers yet ans 55 inch phillips 4k smart tv for my monitor.looking at sapphire nitro le rx580 or vega when its out STill havent figured out gpu yet (PERSONAL PREFERENCE),around 2700.00 so far for build lol
,( As im going to be doing a RYZEN build as soon as i can afford it)
https://www.overclock.net/t/1621915/120mm-static-pressure-fans-with-specs-and-location-to-buy-with-pricing-on-most-with-so...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 07:48 AM
Blessed to Serve

Rep: 15 (Unique: 9)
So what were the specs you ended up with? Sounds nice to find a company that does good work, and doesn't lock all your stuff down so you can mess with it if you want. smile.gif

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. - Proverbs 4:7
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigceeloc View Post

So what were the specs you ended up with? Sounds nice to find a company that does good work, and doesn't lock all your stuff down so you can mess with it if you want. smile.gif
OK TO START WITH NO CREDIT CHECK LOAN UNLESS YOU PLAN ON PAYING IT OFF IN 90 DAYS AS I JUST FOUND OUT THEY CHARGE 125% INTEREST AND IT IS 13 MONTHS THAT WAY INSTEAD OF 12 OTHER THAN THAT IM COMPLETELY SATIFIED JUST HAVE TO MAKE HIGHER PAYMENTS FOR 3 MONTHS. x-2 My specs bitfenix outlaw case inverted mother board A8 7650k apu ,Msi rx460 oc edition 2gig gpu, Msi a88xm-e45 v2 mother board 8 gigs adata v1 1600mhz ram 2x4 gig sticks dual channe lcorsair cx500 bronze rated psu they gave me a wraith cooler, seagate barracuda 1t hard drive windows 10 64 bit home edition asus dvd wr all for 666.06 shipped now shipping was 77.00 us dollars shipping is part of total price heres the link to pcpartpicker and now its only 36.00 dollars i paid higher than if i bought th parts my self i admit i could have bulit a better system with that 666.06 with a 6 core amd fx6300 asus pro aura 970 and so on but my dad bought it for my b-day really early as we were under the impression the payments would be like under 100.00 a month

Well my old com went to a friend dont want to explain ... But heres my wish list for my ryzen build ....evga 850 watt full modular,asrock taichi ,or asus crosshair 6 .(Leaning to taichi )1600x ryzen cpu ,gskill flare 3200 mhz cl14 16 gig ram kit ,ek aluminum custom loop 240mm rad , crucial 750 gig ssd,phanteks entho pro tempered glass case , asus dvd drive , windows 10 home 64 bit MasterKeys Lite L Combo RGB Keyboard and Mouse, Mem-chanical Switches, Zoned Brilliant RGB Lighting, Have no clue on speakers yet ans 55 inch phillips 4k smart tv for my monitor.looking at sapphire nitro le rx580 or vega when its out STill havent figured out gpu yet (PERSONAL PREFERENCE),around 2700.00 so far for build lol
,( As im going to be doing a RYZEN build as soon as i can afford it)
https://www.overclock.net/t/1621915/120mm-static-pressure-fans-with-specs-and-location-to-buy-with-pricing-on-most-with-so...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 08:34 AM
Blessed to Serve

Rep: 15 (Unique: 9)
ah, yeah that doesn't sound good frown.gif...hope you can pay that off quick before it bites you too much.

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. - Proverbs 4:7
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 09:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 10 (Unique: 9)
Well nice to know. Holy cow on the interest tho that's insane.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in