MKG Cosmos II case mod - Page 80 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

MKG Cosmos II case mod

post #791 of 794 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 08:27 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 42 (Unique: 40)
Sorry for necro-ing, but this deserves another applause! I've been shopping for cases, and this one just connected. more than the 900D. I was looking for what people had done with it and you did an awesome job there. thumb.gif

"If you just baseline act like a respectable human being, you can be as weird as you want and people are gonna love you. Real people. Like, people you actually see. Not prepubescent boys behind keyboards and computer screens." - Elimoar stuffz (Click to show)
‎"I like offending people because I think people that get offended should be offended" - Linus Torvalds
Babbahimself: all my tech is alien
Babbahimself: from the planet overclockula
FX-8350 @ 5285 MHz | Phii 1055T @ 4144 MHz | GTX560 @ 1000MHz | current 3DMark firestrike record

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #792 of 794 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 03:00 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)

Hey guys so I'm new to this kind of thing and that's mine so far any ideas? smile.gif
post #793 of 794 (permalink) Old 09-21-2013, 12:13 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 42 (Unique: 40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshanJDeSilva View Post

Hey guys so I'm new to this kind of thing and that's mine so far any ideas? smile.gif
to avoid neck and eye strain, I rotated and re-posted the picture in a bigger thumbnail thumb.gif

"If you just baseline act like a respectable human being, you can be as weird as you want and people are gonna love you. Real people. Like, people you actually see. Not prepubescent boys behind keyboards and computer screens." - Elimoar stuffz (Click to show)
‎"I like offending people because I think people that get offended should be offended" - Linus Torvalds
Babbahimself: all my tech is alien
Babbahimself: from the planet overclockula
FX-8350 @ 5285 MHz | Phii 1055T @ 4144 MHz | GTX560 @ 1000MHz | current 3DMark firestrike record

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #794 of 794 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 09:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I really love the way this project results.

All the ideas and the mastery igual the execution igual them, were really amazing.

I got a Cosmos II for two years now. I just decided to take must of the ideas of this project to modd my case. I really respect the original author of this ideas, because everyone igual them are headblowin'

Great Job pal!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in