Time to cut, but first, I had to drill a bunch of 1/4" holes in the pattern so that I could fit my jigsaw in.
Took me about an hour to cut all 3 holes.
Here are the markings I made on the sides. I thought the threaded quick disconnects had a larger thread but they don't. So I have to cut away some of the side so that they will fit. I did it on both sides just in case I change something up one day.
Both sides cut.
Now its time for glue!
Top glued on. I let it sit for a bit before doing more.
Now to start attaching the rads. 2 done
All 3 attached! Looks great
Here are the threaded Koolance quick disconnects that I'm using.
Next I installed all the fans to the backs of the rads.
Then the tubing. I'm using Koolance rotary 90 degree fittings, Bitspower 1/2" barbs and 7/16" tubing.
Next I made a ~5' long power cable for the fans. I just threw on some old cheap black sleeving to keep the wires neat.
Lastly, I leak tested the system for a few hours. No leaks so I guess its good!
I'm pretty sure I'm going to carbon fiber the black. Its shiny and shows dirt and fingerprints and I don't like that. I need to order some today.
Until next time,