[Build Log] Blowout - Heavily Modded Acrylic Loop 250D-MATX - Page 19 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Build Log] Blowout - Heavily Modded Acrylic Loop 250D-MATX

post #181 of 238 (permalink) Old 07-15-2014, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbean View Post

It would be this thing. I just peeled them off my combs a few mins ago biggrin.gif
Ahh I can't tell from the pics and I can't look at them at the moment since I'm out of town but I'm sure it wasn't on purpose cause this is our first time using cable combs. smile.gif

Quote:
"I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" - 11th Doctor

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 238 (permalink) Old 07-15-2014, 07:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1en1nja View Post

Ahh I can't tell from the pics and I can't look at them at the moment since I'm out of town but I'm sure it wasn't on purpose cause this is our first time using cable combs. smile.gif

Haha, there is no doubt in my mind that they weren't on purpose. I did the exact same thing and had to pull them off the hard way when the wires were already through the holes. Great progress, btw..subbed.thumb.gif
post #183 of 238 (permalink) Old 07-16-2014, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbean View Post

Haha, there is no doubt in my mind that they weren't on purpose. I did the exact same thing and had to pull them off the hard way when the wires were already through the holes. Great progress, btw..subbed.thumb.gif
Yea I have a feeling we are going to have to do it the hard way or leave it and welcome to the build log! thumb.gif

Quote:
"I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" - 11th Doctor

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 238 (permalink) Old 07-20-2014, 07:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 9 (Unique: 7)
Hey guys,
So getting up at 4:45 AM tomorrow to catch a flight up to Boston, and then driving to Maine for camp for three weeks! The Ninja is still out of town and will be for a little while, meaning the build log will be on pause for a while, but hopefully he'll be able to make some visible progress in the beginning of august. But until then, I bid farewell, and good luck to Ninja on this build until I get back!! smile.gif

Quote:
"Set your mind, soul, and heart upon doing everything necessary to become your best".-Coach Duane Lee Bemis M.Ed.
My Clubs (Click to show)
post-flame-small.gif Teen Overclockers Club post-flame-small.gif The OCN Brass Club post-flame-small.gif Overclock.net Mechanical Keyboard Club post-flame-small.gif Corsair Obsidian Club post-flame-small.gif Club for those with beastly mATX/ITX rigs post-flame-small.gif Corsair 350D Owners Club post-flame-small.gif Overclock.net Watercooling Club post-flame-small.gif Mayhems Users Club post-flame-small.gif 4GHz Club post-flame-small.gif
Build Logs (Click to show)

post #185 of 238 (permalink) Old 07-20-2014, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver1234 View Post

Hey guys,
So getting up at 4:45 AM tomorrow to catch a flight up to Boston, and then driving to Maine for camp for three weeks! The Ninja is still out of town and will be for a little while, meaning the build log will be on pause for a while, but hopefully he'll be able to make some visible progress in the beginning of august. But until then, I bid farewell, and good luck to Ninja on this build until I get back!! smile.gif
Thanks and have fun! thumb.gif

Quote:

post #186 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 12:48 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Subbed! Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!
post #187 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac0 View Post

Subbed! Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!
Thanks and welcome to the build log! thumb.gif

Quote:

post #188 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 12:04 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 74 (Unique: 61)
Any updates coming soon? It seems from your last posts that both of you should be back from vacations soon if not already back?

CURRENTLY IN A FIGHT AGAINST PANCREATIC TUMORS!
If I am not online for a few days, this is the reason.

post #189 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 05:19 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Volker View Post

Any updates coming soon? It seems from your last posts that both of you should be back from vacations soon if not already back?
I am still on vacation until Saturday, but Oliver is back in town so he might have an update for everyone. Updates will start to come back often next week for sure, be patient I know it has been a long month of waiting, but it will be worth it. biggrin.gif

Quote:

post #190 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 05:57 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 74 (Unique: 61)
Cool...It will be nice to see some more progress once you guys are ready to get started on it again.

CURRENTLY IN A FIGHT AGAINST PANCREATIC TUMORS!
If I am not online for a few days, this is the reason.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in