So, here's a bit of a photo showing some of the clearance issues I've overcome in order to wrangle this all together:
The original mounting bolts for the XSPC Raystorm block are too tall and fouled on the upper fan, so I found some others to use - not a trivial feat, considering the thread is pretty uncommon here in sunny/metric Australia
You can also see that the radiator had to be mounted in such a position as to miss the RAM heatsinks. The panel it's attached to is removable, which made the process much easier!
And there is also some sleeving visible, with some more cabling yet to be sleeved in frame also.
In other news, the shop is happy to put through a refund for me, so I'm sending the card back to them - hopefully that'll go through smoothly. I need the machine up and running for not this weekend but next, so the sooner this is done, the better!
Also, I forgot to mention, but I am /super/ happy with the noise levels in this config! In the previous setup, I found the noise from the pump distracting as it was clearly audible over the slowly spinning [or stopped] GTs. It still runs on 5V in this case, but it's now held into two L shaped brackets with roughly 9mm of closed cell foam on the contacting sides. The brackets are then attached to the case floor with double sided tape. The pump still vibrates a lot, but none of that is being transmitted into the case - fantastic!
I'm using a similar mounting setup for the hard drive, and although I can clearly hear the seeks with the side of the case off, there is no vibration being transferred. Having said that, I need to put the side of the case on to use it, because otherwise it blows cold air over me - it's still winter down here