Okay, yeah I see now some of the changes you made:
- Removed 3.5" drive cage to fit radiator
- Removed several interior braces
- Painted interior
- Moved power and reset to top of case (?)
- Added water cooling setup to side of 5.25" drive cage.
- Cut fan hole for PSU at the top
And yes, based on how that case started, and the work you have done so far, I think that's a legit work in progress.
What tools do you have available for modding? If you plan on leaving the reservoir and pump there, you have a couple of options to be able to put the side-panel back on. You could cut a window large enough for those to fit through, or you could make a "bumpout" out of metal or something to cover it.
Welcome to the group!
You should start a mod log, post those pictures in chronological order, describe briefly what you have done so far, and what you plan to do. I'd be very interested in following your progress.