Starting another endeavor.
This time will be a mini PC, or so mini, but mini.
The hardware will be used:
* Case Aerocool Dead Silence Cube Black / White
* Processor Core I7 4790K
* Motherboard Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5
* Ram 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 (probably in water)
* 250gb SSD Samsung 840 EVO
* 3TB Sata 3 HD
* Source OCZ ZX1250w
Video Card EVGA GTX Titan SC + EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock
* Fans CM JetFlo white LED
* Radiator Swiftech MCR220-XP
* Radiator XSPC EX120
* CPU Waterblock EK Supremacy Clean Gold CSQ
* Pump Koolance PMP 450S + Top Alphacool
* Fittings Primochill Revolver for acrylic tube
* Reservoir mini 90mm
* 12.7mm Primochill Tubing
This project is to assemble a PC with relatively high performance without spending too much and keeping the minimum of space.
I will use blue and white cables (extenders).
Case will be done in acrylic window of 2 sides, front with a custom laser cutting.
I intend to use acrylic tubes, since the internal space permits use.
The fittings are white.
Fans will be with the whit:oe LED.
Some photos of the parts as soon as they reached all I post actual photos.