Small update, but lots of work:
Stripped and cleaned the build, really happy with EK and Mayhems after around 9 months of use my blocks were as clean as they went in, also my alphacool rad which i admittedly didn't flush to the full extent caused no problems ( possibly just a good batch ).
Took out my CPU and placed it in the new motherboard, which I also test mounted to confirm that it fit.
Cut at the top rad cut-out a little more to make the rad fit more flush to the rad grill.
Changed the placement of my basement rad stands, and improved the mounting. Before I had accidentally drill to where the case feet where and had them just sitting lose under the case, this time I drilled and tapped M4 thread instead of using nuts and bolts.
Cut a piece of acrylic for the front 5.25" bays, just need to glue some more pieces to it to be able to mount it, then paint it.
Polished my supremacy block top and res. The block top isn't fully finished as I didn't have any 2000 grit, only got up to 1200, but it's coming along nicely.
Here are some pics of what I have so far: