My coworker @FloofyFox
and I have decided to start a friendly case mod competition.
Feel free to share pics of your beigemods
(and don't forget to share them with the official beigemodders club thread)
- The case must be old & beige
- You can mod it however you like
- No limitations on parts (period-accurate is preferred)
- Painting is allowed
- 90's mods (el wire, cold cathodes, acrylic, etc) are preferred
- No ghetto mods. Old parts are awesome but it shouldn't look like garbage. Take pride in your work!
- Performance is not a factor in this competition.
- Low budget project. (Hopefully less than $100 total) Go for the best bang for the buck. We both have expensive gaming hardware laying around that we could throw in there but our goal is to achieve nostalgia euphoria
- Computer must be running Windows with stability
At the end, we'll do a poll for the best looking mod (between myself and @FloofyFox
I'll also do a separate poll for anyone to enter. PM me with a link to your build log if interested (you can submit old builds but it would be cool to start at the same time and see what we can come up with). The above rules still apply.Competitors (so far):