I installed the radiators permanently in the case. The only other thing in there is the PSU. I should be able to drill the holes for the pump/res and leak test the rads tomorrow.
I also tested the Silverstone fan hub to make sure it could run the Noctua fans. It easily powered the 6 140mm 3000rpm fans without getting hot. Those fans sure sound nice at full throttle Brings back memories of what it used to sound like to game on my old 4870x2s! The fans are so powerful that they actually move the floor lamp around.
Obviously some cable management is necessary before the final product lol
I ordered some more WC parts to make the process a little easier: an adjustable SLI connector, some extenders for the front rad, and some 90 degree EK adapters.
For whatever reason the Alphacool fittings are too tight on the Primochill tubing. I can only tighten down the compression ring halfway and even then it requires extreme physical force. I'm not sure if it would be an issue though, even with it only tightened a little, it's still impossible to pull the tube out, which typically indicates that it won't leak. I ordered an EK comp fitting to see if those fit better.
Still no sign of my pump, it's been stuck in Illinois since Nov 30th.
I put the rest of the components in and finished the tubing. Getting the piece in between the two GPUs was a pain, I was worried it would leak. I have an extendable fitting that will replace that, maybe when I upgrade GPUs later down the line.
I flipped the drain valve and added it to the outlet. It might not be low enough to get everything out of the 2nd GPU:
Time to leak test Amazingly, there was not one single drip anywhere, at all. Especially impressive considering these fittings will only tighten down halfway.
The tube is restricted a bit between the last GPU and the pump. Once I get the 90 fittings, I'll probably add another here.
The finished product:
Just have to hook up some wires and I'm ready to boot!