All watercooling gear is installed, but as usual it was not all easy
the loop was completed, filled up and put to leaktest
One of the dual rorary fittings made a leak, right ontop of the video card
I had to disassemble the loop, take same fitting from the other place in the loop and change a tube from straight to bent one.
I took appart the gpu and the waterblock (just in case if some water got stuck in there)
Reassembled the loop and put it to the leak test again
After few hours of leaktesting No leaks detected!!! BUT the air just would not bleed away, something went went wrong.
After a close look at the CPU waterblock I found that it was blocked with gunk, bits of silicone which fell of the silicon insert when I was bending tubes.
I had to drain the loop again, take appart the waterblock and give it a good clean with a toothbrush.
(the picture is taken after I gave It a clean second time)
Sunday morning I run to the gas station to get some more destilled water, drained the loop again, cleaned the waterblocks again and desided to clean the entire loop, but instead of disassembling it I got a cheap fuel filter on the same gas station and "installed" it into the loop
After 4 leters of distilled water 4 refillis and drains of the loop it was put together for the last time. leaktested for 2 more hours and by 8pm I've pressed the POWER button. The rig was alive!!! All runing at stock frequency CPU and GPU and it is very cool. Heaven benchmarck showed around 52 degrees after running for half an hour
Now all that left to do is to fine tune the CPU and GPU