After being around here for some time and in the process of building myself a new rig, I told myself why not do a build log ?
So here we are.
You won't see here custom watercooling. I went with the new EKWB MLC Phoenix line as I don't feel ready for custom loops (yet. I have the feeling this is the year
I'll however try my best to make this build as good as possible.
Hécate Mk I. It comes from the PGM Hécate II, a french sniper rifle.
Top of the line gaming PC, with lovely pieces of hardware. The value ratio wasn't really part of the equation ..
The hardest part was choosing a case. Indeed, with two separate loops and as a result two EKWB MLC 360 radiator, finding the right case was a nightmare.
You need to take into account the fixed length of the tubes and the size of the radiador, bigger than a classic 360mm radiator.
This is were Parvum enters the scene. Thanks @JR23
ETA : Done ! Please see second post for pictures.
Parvum (custom between the L1.0 and M1.0) - Acquired.
ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula - - Acquired.
der8auer Core i7-8700K @ 5,1 GHz - Ultra Edition - Acquired.
G.Skill F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK (4 x 8Gb - 16-16-16-36 - Samsung B-die) - Acquired.
Titan X Pascal - Already have one.
- Intel 900p 480 GB - Acquired.
- Samsung 960 Pro 2 TB - - Acquired.
- SanDisk Ultra II 1 TB - Already have one.
Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000 - Acquired.
- 2 x EK-MLC Phoenix 360 Radiator - - Acquired.
- EK-MLC Phoenix CPU module - Acquired.
- EK-MLC Phoenix GPU Module FC Titan X Pascal - Acquired.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut - 11,1g - Acquired.
Fujipoly Ultra Extreme 0.5mm & 1mm - Acquired.
be quiet! Silent Wings 3 120mm - - Acquired.
Swiftech 8W-PWM-SPL-ST 8 - Have one in spare, if needed.
- Ensourced custom cables (ATX, EPS, PCIe, fan) - Acquired.
- NZXT Internal USB Hub - Have one in spare, if needed.
- Noctua NA-SEC1 - Acquired.