About that Rucksack, per attached picture...:
The view of the back cover of the Core P5, with a Rucksack (backpack) stuffed full of cooling equipment (perspective is looking up from the bottom):
- Two RX 360 rads on the left, along w/the first set of 2x MPC655 pumps, are for the 2950X Threadripper CPU. (Blue tubing is temporary for layout / testing)
- The RX 360 on the right, along w/ another set of 2x MPC655 is the 3rd of three rads for the dual 2080 Ti cooling setup. The other two rads for the GPU are on the front of the case.
- ALL five RX 360 rads are mounted 'on their side'
- Dual mini reservoirs (one for CPU, one for GPUs) mounted side-by-side on the top left of the Core P5 rear panel
- Quick-Disconnect fittings for temporary layout and flow testing
- ALL rads are supported at the bottom by screwed in 'L' metal brackets, covered in some tubing re. vibrations etc
- ALL pumps are mounted on a foam rubber base re. noise & vibrations etc
- Bolted-in, painted and vented rear plate will cover the Rucksack in the final assembly
Last edited by J7SC; 04-14-2019 at 10:33 PM.