I would like to introduce you to one of my projects in this worklog.
I admit, this time it won't be the glamorous worklog. The photos were all taken in passing ...
But I think you can still understand the process quite well.
My last project was a Caselabs SMA8. Maybe one of you has followed project "Monochrome"
Anyway, after this huge case I wanted something small again.
- external radiator
- full control and a big bunch of sensors for the watercooling loop
- copper tubes
- try to hide all cables as good as possible
- using a SFX instead of an ATX powersupply to get some roome for watercooling
- Intel Core i7 6700K
- Asus Z270 ITX
- 16 GB Crucial Ram
- Zotac GTX 1080ti
- Corsair SF600
- Watercool - HEATKILLER® IV PRO - PURE COPPER
- Watercool - HEATKILLER® IV for TITAN X and GTX 1080Ti - ACRYL
- Watercool - MO-RA3 420 LT black
- Noiseblocker - eLoop Fan B14-PS - 140mm PWM
- Aqua Computer - Aquatube Kupfer
- Aqua Computer - Aquaero 6
- Aqua Computer - Durchflusssensor high flow G1/4
- 2x Alphacool - Eiszapfen Temperatursensor
- Bitspower - various adapters
- Barrow - various adapters
For those of you, who didn't know the case I'm working on:
A big shout out to Blacknoise und Watercool.
Both are two great German innovative companies that supported me on this project.