[Sponsored] CyberPunked Two 077 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[Sponsored] CyberPunked Two 077

post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2020, 06:35 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 17)
[Sponsored] CyberPunked Two 077

Hi all and welcome to my next mod project, CyberPunked Two 077, the name is reference to something, but I will leave that until the later stages for you guys to figure out, although I know you have figured out that of course this rig is going to be themed on cyberpunk 2077. Let begin this crazy journey with thanks to the sponsors involved in this.

Website, Facebook, Youtube

I would like to thank all the sponsors involved who without none of this would be possible.

So First up shall we take a look at what the guts of the system is going to be?

:O yes I am amazed to, it’s going to be a beast, not only will we be using the Aorus C621 Xtreme motherboard, we have a 28 Core Intel Xeon W-3275 for the motherboard, also to top it off there are 2x 2080ti Gigabyte Gaming OC 11G cards.

Need more idea of the size of this mobo, let me throw it into the lian li PC-011 dynamic XL version (which I will be using in the build).

As you can clearly see this is a monster of a motherboard, but I have plans for it, first though I need to fab a mount to make sure the board mounts correctly, Lian li do sell a E-ATX mount for this case as seen above, but its designed for another brands motherboard and would not work with this board, so here is what I came up with.

So now I need to sand the raw alu down and paint it black then do some sanding on the edges to get the worn look. Moving back to the motherboard, let us take a look at it naked.

Ermm yes that’s going to need some serious cooling, let’s see what we can do about that.

The Bitspower block, is rather large and one of the ports sits under the IO, The main question here is do I keep the io shield and drill a hole through on the drill press, or do I leave it off, having looked at the reference images from the game, a lot of metal stuff seems to be worn down a bit. So I decided after cutting and sanding and prepping for paint I actually like the worn look a lot, so I removed the right chipset cooler as well and gave it the same treatment.

Yes I did just take a very expensive motherboard and use 600 grit on the alu parts (of course removing them first ), I made the rub down near the hole in the io panel more intense due to that I will poking a carbon black bitspower extension in there. Anyway stay peeled as I add more stuff over the next couple of months and see what we can come up with in the end.

Last edited by Richie123; 02-06-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2020, 07:30 AM
Robocop is #1 movie ever

Rep: 70 (Unique: 49)
Subbed. That is a wild motherboard and quite a nice collection of sponsors you have here. Good thing you have plenty of time to get this going before cyberpunk 2077 actually releases.

Ol' Dirty Bastard
(29 items)
CPU
6950X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage V edition 10
GPU
Titan X Pascal
GPU
Titan X Pascal
RAM
G.Skill Ripjawz 4 128GB 3200MHz C14 RGB
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 6000P 1TB m.2
Hard Drive
WD Black 6TB
Optical Drive
Asus external BD DVD
Power Supply
eVGA 1600W P2
Cooling
EK RVE Edition 10 monoblock
Cooling
EK Titan X Pascal waterblocks with EK back plates
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad/res/pump combo
Cooling
Aquaero 6 Pro
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer serial dual D5 pumps with bitspower top and mounts
Case
Caselabs s8
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Keyboard
Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic
Mouse
Logitech wireless trackball
Audio
Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100+
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Other
Logitech F710 wireless game pad
▲ hide details ▲
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2020, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post
Subbed. That is a wild motherboard and quite a nice collection of sponsors you have here. Good thing you have plenty of time to get this going before cyberpunk 2077 actually releases.
Trying ro be done way before then
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2020, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

hoping to be done way before that
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2020, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Small little update, some of you may know or not, my wife is very talented with a dremel at creating images from 1000s of dots, here is the start of the front panel engraving.

Yes I know it's back to front, but it's being done on the inside, so once complete it will be flipped.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Robocop is #1 movie ever

Wow, that is awesome. That you have your wife to collaborate with on this build is next level.

I am so pumped for this game. Sad that it got pushed back. My understanding is that it is supposed to coincide with next gen consoles. Sad that the PC version wouldn't go ahead and be released though. Maybe there is something in the works with GPUs or something.

BTW, the links to your other builds are not working. I remember seeing something about that MPOWER build but I don't know if I ever saw it finished. I am a bit of an M fan myself. I had a z3 M Coupe but got ran over by a semi truck. Took the s52 out of it for my M-Technik 2 e30 convertible and added a turbo system to it. Currently daily driving an e92 m3 and about to buy my little brother's f10 Dinan 550i since he is transferring to an Italian air base.

Ol' Dirty Bastard
(29 items)
CPU
6950X
Motherboard
GPU
Titan X Pascal
GPU
Titan X Pascal
RAM
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 6000P 1TB m.2
Hard Drive
WD Black 6TB
Optical Drive
Asus external BD DVD
Power Supply
eVGA 1600W P2
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
Aquaero 6 Pro
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Case
Caselabs s8
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Keyboard
Mouse
Audio
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Other
▲ hide details ▲
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2020, 06:54 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Wow, that is awesome. That you have your wife to collaborate with on this build is next level.

I am so pumped for this game. Sad that it got pushed back. My understanding is that it is supposed to coincide with next gen consoles. Sad that the PC version wouldn't go ahead and be released though. Maybe there is something in the works with GPUs or something.

BTW, the links to your other builds are not working. I remember seeing something about that MPOWER build but I don't know if I ever saw it finished. I am a bit of an M fan myself. I had a z3 M Coupe but got ran over by a semi truck. Took the s52 out of it for my M-Technik 2 e30 convertible and added a turbo system to it. Currently daily driving an e92 m3 and about to buy my little brother's f10 Dinan 550i since he is transferring to an Italian air base.
I had the original m3 and the latter one two feature on mpower case, loved them, but moved to a SUV now as family needed a bigger car and such, fixed sig links too.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2020, 07:18 AM
Robocop is #1 movie ever

Quote: Originally Posted by Richie123 View Post
I had the original m3 and the latter one two feature on mpower case, loved them, but moved to a SUV now as family needed a bigger car and such, fixed sig links too.
Thank you for updating the links. The GT Level 10 case was the first case I used when getting into PC building. It looked cool but I hated that thing. Lol. Yeah, e30 m3 is pretty much a dream car at this point. I had a few chances to pick one up 20 years ago, but being a broke college student went with the 325iS instead. Terrible decision.

We have an x1 for getting the 3 of us around. But the 550i will do that as well. For short trips the e92 isn't bad either. But my kid is 7 so he doesn't take up a lot of space yet.

Ol' Dirty Bastard
(29 items)
CPU
6950X
Motherboard
GPU
Titan X Pascal
GPU
Titan X Pascal
RAM
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 730 series 480GB
Hard Drive
Intel 6000P 1TB m.2
Hard Drive
WD Black 6TB
Optical Drive
Asus external BD DVD
Power Supply
eVGA 1600W P2
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
Cooling
Aquaero 6 Pro
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Aquacomputer 420mm rad
Cooling
Case
Caselabs s8
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Monitor
Asus pb287q
Keyboard
Mouse
Audio
Audio
Sennheiser HD650
Other
▲ hide details ▲
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Thank you for updating the links. The GT Level 10 case was the first case I used when getting into PC building. It looked cool but I hated that thing. Lol. Yeah, e30 m3 is pretty much a dream car at this point. I had a few chances to pick one up 20 years ago, but being a broke college student went with the 325iS instead. Terrible decision.

We have an x1 for getting the 3 of us around. But the 550i will do that as well. For short trips the e92 isn't bad either. But my kid is 7 so he doesn't take up a lot of space yet.
my Family car is a VW tiguan, I did look a X1 but with the extras i wanted it would of cost a whopping 11k more than the tiguan.. the Tiguan is super nice, the only bad think i have to say about it is VW are stingy on the paint as someone scraped the bumper in a super market and left a mark, but from it you can see the paint is like one layer thick and you cant even see primer under it :O
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2020, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

So it has been a while since the last update for obvious reasons, but lets crack on shall we, I wanted to paint the top panel and front side panel with a yellow and a bluey green pearl airbrush for the art I was putting down.

First the yellow basecoat and then flattening it was done

Next it was time to airbrush the design onto the panels, then paint with a fine tip brush some smears onto it (extra paint blobbed down in some areas).

After doing this normally we would be moving onto flattening it smooth with a very fine compound, but as I wanted a worn look a coarse compound was used.

I am happy with the result, but as with previous mods, I always get ummm and ahhh and more, or should I have done less in my thoughts when doing wear on a buld. On the front panel IO ports I also took the file too them to add some wear and chipping as if the pc was worn a bit these ports should be the most worn.

On the top it’s a different story, I wanted to add wear but keep the cyberpunk logo more intact than the rest.

Then after this it was onto clearcoating, this will be done in stages to get a deep gloss finish, this is after stage one

So slowly coming along bit by bit, why I let the second coat of lacquer dry I moved onto the motherboard heatsinks and io shield, I decided despite what I had done earlier I wanted to do it different so painted them all matt black. Here was what inspired me from in game footage.

So I wanted to recreate this style onto the io shields and make it look like someone has used a key or something to scratch the designs in.

The worst thing about doing this was due to the size I had to do it with a sewing needle which my fingers did not like one bit, but we are moving along now with the build and more will follow.

Until next time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in