[Build Log] Pascal: Thermaltake P90 Dual Loop (FINISHED) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[Build Log] Pascal: Thermaltake P90 Dual Loop (FINISHED)

post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 39 (Unique: 37)
19.) Cleaning radiators, peeling off paper from acrylic and air testing loops

To prepare the radiators, I did the typical Mayhems Blitz cleaning routine. I made use of a fountain pump and the bathtub to circulate water through the radiators to clean them out. Again, being in a 4th floor apartment does not give you many options regarding hoses, etc.

Spoiler!

Finally, it’s time to take off the protective paper from the panels and see how it looks! Now I can fully assemble the build and get ready for air testing and filling the loop. As you can see here, I didn’t have a nice way to “secure” the PSU inside the case. I just kind of propped it up and connected everything. Not a concern to me since this build won’t be moving anywhere.

Spoiler!

Standard air testing of the two loops. I only had 1 issue where I forgot to put on the o-rings for the pumps. Pretty rookie mistake!

Spoiler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 05:07 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 39 (Unique: 37)
20.)Blitz part 2

As you may notice below, I have relocated to a different setting. After air testing, we closed on a new house, so we had the pleasure of moving everything over there. But now I have the luxuries of things like a garage, more storage, etc. It’ll make future builds much easier! Anyways, here is Blitz part 2. Even though I past air testing, I put some paper towels down just in case something was bumped during the whole moving process.

Spoiler!

With that done, I am ready to fill in the loop. Here is a link to the second post of this log which has a video of the fill as well as final pictures

https://www.overclock.net/forum/1808...l#post28317214

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in