11.) Installing Cables and All Tubing
I ordered some custom cables for the build. I decided to go with a standard yellow/green color scheme, as that is something I haven't done. I was fortunate that most of the parts I needed for this build, I ordered before COVID-19. However, the cables were one of the last things I needed. As a result, it took around a month to arrive. But I can't complain, considering the situation.
I then routed all the fan and LED cables and hooked everything up. I also took off the protective tape/film of the mirror pass through panel. I was lucky that there was only one screw up: a crack around the CPU inlet hole on the top panel side. However, when all the fittings and tubes are in place, it is not noticable. I wasn't willing to order a new piece and start over.
Next, I installed the interior tubing. Not shown here is the same thing I did in my previous build, which is making aqua tubes (or whatever they are called) for the reservoirs. There are no products that I am aware of that work with Monsoon's end caps. So I attached a piece of acrylic tubing to the inside port of the end caps that correspond to the inlet. This allows me to fill the loop from the reservoirs.
I ran Mayhem's Blitz Part 1 in the radiators at some point before this. I then ran Part 2 through the two loops (separately, to track leaks/issues better). Shown below is how I flushed out Part 2 from one of the loops. After draining most of Part 2 out, I filled up a bucket with distilled water. Using a pond pump, I circulate water through the loop, going through a filter first. The loop drains back into the bucket. I run this for a couple hours, drain, re-fill the bucket with clean water and repeat. It seems to work well and I haven't had issues in the past with previous builds.
I should mention the way I drain the loop. The outlets from both reservoir/pumps are a T-fitting (basically; they're actually Monsoon light port fittings, with have two G 1/4 ports on either end). One end has the tube and the other (which faces down) is used to drain. I then usually pump a small amount of air through the loop to help get the rest of water out of the blocks/radiators. It isn't a perfect drain but it gets most of it out.
And with that, we're done! Refer to the second post of this thread to see final pictures and a video: